Video games ARE causing violence.

Mugen Weston

Jan 4, 2011
A copy of Street Fighter and a copy of Tekken tried to jump me when i was coming home from college, but luckily i was able to fend them of and win the fight.

YYYEEAAAHHHH.....or so i thought...

Two days later, a court order came through my door declaring i was being charged with assault! That's right! They tried to jump me and because i won, they got Phoenix Wright involved and i was sued!

CURSE YOU VIDEOGAMES!!!

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
While I was building my new desk the massive crate of my video games I had moved fell off my bed and squashed me.

...Stop laughing :(

Shreddie

May 11, 2011
I have no idea what you're talking about. Video games are inanimate objects that are incapable of k;okoij;i;jojhuop OH GOD HEAVY RAIN JUST CUT OFF MY FINGER!

Silenttalker22

Dec 21, 2010
I was hurt on the inside when I spent egregious time gathering repair supplies, trying to repair my red ring box, only to discover it was terminal :(

Jul 20, 2010
I played Demon Souls. The police won't take me seriously when I say that it molested me and I want to press charges and I don't understand why. Does anyone know if I can sue police officers?

Voration

Jan 13, 2010
They got the better of me when the wires from the xbox tied me up and then a 360 body slammed me. Its a daily fight in the ring here to stop fallout from turning me into a bloody mess.

Best thread all day

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
Everyone knows Red-rings are just failed 360 suicide bomb attempts. I once got clipped by a couple of joyriding PCs.

Capthch: Shingdom Cafe

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
I... I... I have a copy of Fallout: New Vegas and... *snif* when I went to kill the legendary Deathclaw... *snif*

It... it violated me!

*breaks down crying*

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
My little brother was the victim of a PS2's crafty ambush. It laid out the controller cable as a hidden tripwire, then took him out. He still has the scar from smashing his head into the door.

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
Voration said:
They got the better of me when the wires from the xbox tied me up and then a 360 body slammed me. Its a daily fight in the ring here to stop fallout from turning me into a bloody mess.

Best thread all day
I know how you feel, I used to get Tombstone Piledrived by my Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 untill I realized that there were steel folding-chairs under my bed. Now I can just pound it to the ground and ruWho put this steel cage in my house!? Oh no! It's coming around for another atta.......

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
Kendell Cambridge said:
I played Demon Souls. The police won't take me seriously when I say that it molested me and I want to press charges and I don't understand why. Does anyone know if I can sue police officers?
It's okay, when I was young I was molested by a Contra 3... I though some how it was my fault for playing around with it so much that I kept it to myself.

SinorKirby

May 1, 2009
The Virgo said:
I was about rage and make good points about how videogames don't cause violence, but then I saw what you did there. |:p
This, and then I went and lol'd.

Devon Dent

Mar 17, 2010
I was playing Micheal Jackson The experience, and I don't really wanna talk about what went down.

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
Final Fnatasy IV DS pushed me under a bus, then Harvest Moon stole my lunch money. :(