Video games ARE causing violence.

badmunky64

Sep 19, 2007
My copy of Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D is in denial about being so old and is listening to rap music to try to feel young

]DustArma[

Mar 11, 2011
Atmos Duality said:
Video games can cause violence.
Yet, I can think of many other things that can cause violence too...sports...Politics...
What is that, a bird? A plane? NO! It's the joke that flew right over your head.

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
Gladiateher said:
Your all wrong. How can you say these things? Sure some videogames choose to walk the path of evil but there are plenty of good honest games out there just trying to make it. You look me in the eye and tell me Harvest Moon is lazy! How could you try to tell me that pokemon have ever wanted anything more than our friendship? Racists! Every last one of you.
Pssh! Don't even get me started on pokemon! There was a couple in my neighborhood and it was all fine, suddenly there are hundred all over telling me they'll battle for change. It used to be an occ one on one fight, now there's 3 on 3's all over. Just the other day I went to turn on my kitchen light, only to find out my chandelier was actually a pokemon imposter. You let one if they'll ruin your property value I tell you! Put'em all in balls, and drop them in the sea!

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
I woke up one day to find that FarmVille had killed my girlfriend and was raping my sister.

AzureRaven

Jul 21, 2011
Many years after it disappearing, my original GameBoy came back on a stormy night and awoke me from my slumber...
And then proceeded to beat the ever-loving crap out me with my DS while yelling something about betrayal.
[small]I was so scared... D:[/small]

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
Sadly I was stupid enough to upgrade my pc awhile back and now it's going all terminator on me.

VanTesla

Apr 19, 2011
Well Sub-Zero literally ripped out my spine yesterday... Thankfully I have a few spare lives I keep around.

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
Crysis 2 beat me to a bloody pulp and then set fire to my computer, calling it "unworthy"
it then held me down while Bulletstorm got coked up and curbstomped me

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
I came to this thread wanting to be angry, but after reading the OP I can't help but laugh.
You sir, deserve and internet for this triumph.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
My xbox 360 murdered my brother's PS3 :O

Pretty funny thread actually :)
I was coming on here to come up with a list of arguments proving otherwise :p

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Steam robbed me of hundreds of Euros of games I bought with my own money.

No, really. It just said "you can't have these anymore, for a reason I'm not telling you", and told me to go fuck myself.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I'm getting a little freaked out now. For the longest time I was a Nintendo fan. I have a N64, a Gamecube, and a Wii. They were usually what I'd play on, tolerating that occasionally I would use the family PC as well. Ever since I got a 360 and haven't been showing them as much attention... I think they're planning on doing something. They're usually alone, down in the basement together while my 360 sits in the family room. But one night, when I woke up randomly I found them sitting on my bed around me, just staring. They weren't doing anything and I went to back to bed hoping it was just some very vivid dream but the next day when I checked downstairs, I could just tell they had moved. I don't feel that safe anymore...