Video games ARE causing violence.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
I'm not sure, but...
My bunny is missing, and there's grinding noises coming from my PS3. I told him he shouldn't chew on the cables...

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
Fifa 11, Fifa 10, and Fifa 09 all ganged up on me and started kicking me in the ribs... I can't go on.. it's too horrible. *sobs in corner*

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
I'm fairly sure my copy of WoW is plotting to kill me...

It just sits there, glaring at me all day. Oh God, I'm scared.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
You are all a bunch of racists. Didn't you know that less than 1% of video games are involved in any sort of criminal activities - a far cry from the 15% when all electronic appliances are taken in conjunction? It's just that the media doesn't report when a bunch of refrigerators run away with your pickup truck, but the second it's a destitute Playstation 3 they all jump on it.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Manji187 said:
What I don't even...

...is that...manga Hitler? XD
There's actually a hentai manga about Hitler called Mein Kampf. I haven't read it yet, but it seems...interesting.

Silvertongue

Jul 2, 2008
This thread = epic and instantly bookmarked. :)

I was about to reply with "Not sure if troll", but then I read the whole post, and my GOD was this clever!

And some of the followup posts were fantastic, especially the one about FFT touching people in places or ways that make them feel uncomfortable.

robert01

Jul 22, 2011
Mr Shrike said:
I'm fairly sure my copy of WoW is plotting to kill me...

It just sits there, glaring at me all day. Oh God, I'm scared.
It actually just wants to know why you haven't purchased a sparkle pony and Lil'KT yet.

OT:My dusty Playstation 2 constantly threatens my cats with physical violence when they are in my closet. Does this count?

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
I've never been violated, hit, stabbed or shot by a game...but... *sniff* I fear that New Vegas doesn't love me anymore... I just want to sit down and relax with her... and she just quits on me at a moments notice, or just refuses to join me. I... I can't take much more. Our relationship needs help.

metal eslaved

Sep 9, 2010
The Random One said:
You are all a bunch of racists. Didn't you know that less than 1% of video games are involved in any sort of criminal activities - a far cry from the 15% when all electronic appliances are taken in conjunction? It's just that the media doesn't report when a bunch of refrigerators run away with your pickup truck, but the second it's a destitute Playstation 3 they all jump on it.
Tell that to the people that play ninja gaiden and demon's souls(none of them are the same afterwards)

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
I am part of a gang ran By Fifa 2011. I was initiated by force by my friends. If you cannot use the Barcelona controls then u are everyones *****, and keep losing and we get naming rights to your firstborn.

The funny thing is this particular one is true

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
I had Isaac Clarke deliberately getting himself bounced from one necromorph to another for a whole 30 seconds just to annoy me, then he turned around, reached out of the screen, and pistol whipped me with a line gun.

Actually, that last part might not have happened, the whole event is kind of hazy.

WrathOfAchilles

May 20, 2009
When I got to the end of Super Mario Bros. the game told me my princess was in another castle because we'd had a fight earlier. To this day I'm emotionally scarred...

CRRPGMykael

Mar 6, 2011
Well,it never happened to me,but I hear that World of Warcraft is slowly transforming young promising lives into fat blobs powered by Doritos and despite it taking away their money,they are still addicted to it.Sad.Just.Sad.Oh,and,Fallout 3 usually kicks me in the balls when I try to give it free health care and bug patches and skins for some ugly faces.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I remember a time when an SNES spanked my ass for a while and my N64 kept ***** slapping me...