Video gaming hell

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
for myself i fall either into a twighlight game or master chief finds different exciting ways to kill me over and OVER again. i.e. needler up the butt. beam rifle shot to the heart. *shudders at name of twiglhight* i dont even WANT to think about it ever. mentioning it scaring me

EDIT: im sorry to disgrace this topic with that name.

Gamer137

Jun 7, 2008
Hello Kitty Island Adventure

Or being stuck in a fighting game. I hate those button mashers.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Being tied down and forced to watch as my entire game collection is destroyed, being sucked into a Silent Hill game... Or being sucked into Ocarina of Time, having no Ocarina/means of protecting myself, in the Shadow Temple, in the locked room with Gibdos or Re-Deads and forever being raped...

Then having infinite fairies and being brought back, raped and killed over and over and over...

Like this:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=74

Straitjacketeering

Jan 3, 2009
Stuck playing ninja gaiden 2 without thumbs and every time you die you get a thin spiked rod inserted into a very SERIOUS area.

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Straitjacketeering said:
Stuck playing ninja gaiden 2 without thumbs and every time you die you get a thin spiked rod inserted into a very SERIOUS area.
Jesus christ, I can't even play number one past the first boss.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I'm suprised.

No one mentione having to play Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing? Playing that abomination for any length of time.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
My personal videogame hell would consist of these three things:

- A Microsoft fanboy
- A Apple fanboy
- A Sony fanboy

And they all need to talk with each other.

DND Judgement

Sep 30, 2008
EA occupies the deepest circle of gaming hell... in fact it sits in gaming satan's mouth in place of judas iscariot in normal satan's... (if you didn't get that read dante's inferno)

Rodger

Jan 27, 2009
At the deepest layer, for gamers, you're forced to play Desert Bus for eternity.

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
Straitjacketeering said:
I was going to say electroshock every time you make a less-than-perfect move in Devil May Cry.

Rodger

Jan 27, 2009
stormcaller said:
Rodger said:
At the deepest layer, for gamers, you're forced to play Desert Bus for eternity.
Never heard of it?, is it better that I haven't?
Its a game that deliberately takes realism too far. You must drive a bus across a desert from Tuscon, Arizona to Las Vegas, Nevada. The trip takes 8 hours, you can't pause the game, and the bus will drift slightly to the right and go off road if you leave it on its own.

Also, if you go off the road, you're towed back to Tuscon in real time. So if you go off the road 2 hours in, its 2 hours back to Tuscon and you get to start over. When you finally get to Las Vegas you earn 1 point and can make the return trip to Tuscon.