Videogame characters you share your name with.

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
One of the people on the bridge of the Normandy in Mass Effect (can't remember if it's one or two).

the only character i have seen to have the name Hadley. 'course, I think it was his last name, whereas with me the name is my first.

Sacul

Sep 27, 2009
Phasmal said:
I was sure there were none with my name but then I remembered this lady:

I had completely forgotten her name, too.
So... yeah.
I have over a dozen playthroughs between AC2 and Brotherhood and I have no freaking clue what her name is...Lisa? No...Ruby? Still no...SARAH? Nah.......LUCY!

I can't think of any video game character named Lucas, I think I recall watching a youtube video of some Nintendo game that had one but beyond that, nope. It seems like it'd be pretty sweet to get really immersed into a game then have a character say your name, Assassin's Creed must be trippy as hell if your name is Desmond.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
The only one that I can think of is this one that's remotely close:

Lrbearclaw

May 19, 2009
felbot said:
no idea, i am not even sure if people know about the name Felix outside of Sweden, my last name is even more fucked up.
Felix from Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
Marcus Phoenix...

And I hate every minute of it...
(Since I don't care got 3rd-person cover based shooters and I'm a PS player... not an Xbox fan...)
Actually, now that I think about it, I'm more of a PC fan...
But meh; my point still stands...

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
The only character I've managed to find in my search of the internet is Steve Burnside, one of the protags of Resident Evil: Code Veronica. I wasn't much a fan for that one, in particular. Might be why I forgot it has a character named Steve.

Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_%28video_game%29 I share my name with an actual game. Bwahaha, beat that!

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
Did a quick google search and all i got were:
Ragnar McRyan from DragonQuest IV

The protagonist from a game called Rune

Oh and even though he wasn't really a character (did appear at the very end) Ragnar The Red in Skyrim kinda counts i guess.

So what i understand now is that my name is totally underused as it's really awesome. Someone get on that.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I have the same first name as this guy.

http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/e/e8/AndersonSR1.jpg

This guy too.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110204172545/deusex/en/images/1/10/DX3_david_Sarif_office.jpg

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
That coloured circular thing that flashes at you and you need to hit the buttons in the right sequence to progress. Basically Guitar Hero. That thing's called Simon or Simon Says, I guess that counts.

Catie Caraco

Jun 27, 2011
I've got her

and... her?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birdo <--- yes, in Japan, Birdo is called Catherine.

... Thanks Japan, for giving my name to a creepy sexpot and a creepy transgender wanna be sexpot.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
characters that share my name are a baby dragon from spyro: year of the dragon (technically 2 as there's an adult from the first with my middle name too)
, May's mom from the Pokemon anime and..
and a certain cake obsessed AI berfore she was evil which makers her extra creeptasic for me

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
Sadly, nobody, but what can one expect with such an unusual name as Sephiroth Bowser MacWesker?

samaugsch

Oct 13, 2010
Only two characters come to mind: One is the main character of the game "Serious Sam", while another is apparently a friend of Madison Paige from Heavy Rain. I don't believe we actually get to see what he looks like however.