Videogame characters you share your name with.

Grygor

Oct 26, 2010
Shax said:
It just occurred to me that in all my years of gaming, I have yet to come across a game character named Noah. Damn :'(
Super Noah's Ark 3D!

Z of the Na said:
The only "Zach" I know in video games is this wacky fellow right here:
There's also Zack Fair from the Final Fantasy VII world (and protagonist of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core) if you're not pedantic about the spelling.

Also the protagonist of Deadly Premonition frequently talks to an unseen presence named Zach.

leet_x1337 said:
The only one I can think of right now is James Sunderland of Silent Hill 2. There aren't that many Jameses, unfortunately.
There's also James Vega from Mass Effect 3, James Heller from Prototype 2, and James "Jim" Raynor from the Starcraft series.

Also James Bond and James T. Kirk.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Davroth said:
Tingle's brother David in Zelda Windwaker.

My first name is David, and I used to name my videogame characters accordingly. For years, I thought that Tingle's brother was named after the player character.

True story. ^^
Also much cooler than Tingle's brother, Solid Snake. Yeah he still has the tights, but he's much more manly.

Alex the Kid. That's it some obscure sega character from the 80's.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Cadaurny said:
Phasmal said:
I was sure there were none with my name but then I remembered this lady:

I had completely forgotten her name, too.
So... yeah.
I have over a dozen playthroughs between AC2 and Brotherhood and I have no freaking clue what her name is...Lisa? No...Ruby? Still no...SARAH? Nah.......LUCY!

I can't think of any video game character named Lucas, I think I recall watching a youtube video of some Nintendo game that had one but beyond that, nope. It seems like it'd be pretty sweet to get really immersed into a game then have a character say your name, Assassin's Creed must be trippy as hell if your name is Desmond.
I think the reason I forgot her name was because I spent the whole game calling her fishface.

That Lucas you're thinking of might be the one in Brawl and MOTHER 3.

Beldaros

Jan 24, 2009
google searrch turned up nothing... My name's Aaron. I share my name with some tv and film characters but no one from a game... oh yeah, also the brother of some hebrew prophet called "Moses" or something :p.

The pronunciation is what drives me nuts though. My name is Aron not Eron. Or if you're Czech A-r(brief trill)onn Which I much prefer.

rutcommapat

Jul 1, 2011
I can't think of any video game characters named "Patrick", off the top of my head. Well, other than in various Spongebob games.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
pierre666lol said:
If anyone can find one for Pierre; I will be much impressed !
Pierre LaRoche [http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Pierre_LaRoche] from Call of Duty 3.

A more obscure example would be Pierre LePain from Pajama Sam 3.

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
The most notable Elizabeth I can think of is the one from Bioshock: Infinite. That's alright with me, she doesn't seem needy or helpless. Finally.

Clinky

Jan 5, 2012
I honestly can't find ANY video game characters with the first name Brianna. Not a big surprise, it feels a little too soft to be the name of a video game protagonist...Or a video game character in general. You'd probably have more luck finding someone with the masculine version of my name: Brian. And even then none really come to mind.

Edit: Oh but I do know of two Briannas in other media... Both of which are the stereotypical annoying and bratty little sister type. Go figure.

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010

Worker Braden from Iron Island in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
He has a Lv 33 Graveler in Diamond/Pearl and a Lv 37 Steelix in Platinum