videogames games to play while drunk

friboy2791

Aug 24, 2010
My friend and I are planning a drunken gaming night in the near future. As I have never done this before I was wondering what games to play. So I turn to you fellow escapists what games do you play while drunk?
extra points if you can make the video game itself into a drinking game.

CpnChaos

Sep 20, 2010
Generally, fighting games can get pretty wild... Doesn't matter which one, any one works!

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
my friend played the Halo 3 drinking game once which involves setting the difficulty to legendary and taking a shot each time they died.

friboy2791

Aug 24, 2010
CpnChaos said:
Generally, fighting games can get pretty wild... Doesn't matter which one, any one works!
I was already thinking of including Super Smash bros Brawl

lewism247

Aug 1, 2009
Fighting games like tekken and Soul calibur are great. You could get Soul calibur 4 and take a drink every time you see cleavage.

Another good one is either Guitar hero or rock band, I find the drums especially fun.

LightspeedJack

May 2, 2010
I like to play Rez when I am in an intoxicated state of mind. I always lose but it's still enjoyable as hell.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
I don't drink, but when someone's drunk on a Team Fortress 2 server, things can get pretty hilarious...

Just be sure to tell me which server you're on!

Vash1016

Nov 7, 2006
Drunk League of Legends is my favorite...in fact thats what I am planning on doing all night tonight, already started pregaming!

Me and my friend play a mean drunk garen/Sona!

friboy2791

Aug 24, 2010
supersupersuperguy said:
I don't drink, but when someone's drunk on a Team Fortress 2 server, things can get pretty hilarious...

Just be sure to tell me which server you're on!
Sorry but i play the xbox 360 version

WorkerMurphey

Jan 24, 2010
Avoid anything motion controlled unless you want to drunk-proof your living room (although that's never really a bad idea).

Ziltoid

Sep 29, 2009
Fighting games are pretty great, also sports games. I play FIFA at the end of a night of partying pretty often. The old NFL BLITZ games are the shit too.

Either way you are picking the wrong substance for a video game night, just so you know.

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
I don't know what consoles you own, but I have a fond memory of blacking out from laughing so hard watching a friend fail hard at Mario Party. Yes, we were all drunk.

So I vote Mario Party.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
None!!!! I have had some really bad experiences in this field; experiences involving broken beds, chairs, controllers and screens..... my friends have a very short fuse :D