Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Ishal said:
canadamus_prime said:
Ishal said:
canadamus_prime said:
Hap2 said:
Muruta Azrael from Gundam SEED. Essentially Hitler with nuclear weapons.
OH YES! Definitely him. I just finished watching Gundam SEED the other day and yes that guy is completely unlikeable. Everything from his personality, his demeanor, to his attitude towards Coordinators (genetically engineered/modified humans), made you want to strangle him.
For the preservation of our blue and pure world!!!

Funny that the same VA who plays him in the dubbed version also does a character in MLP.

OT: I'd say Lucien from Fable II, Kessler from Infamous, Illusive Man was pretty bad too. Minister Prozen from Zoids:Chaotic Century.

I see a lot of hate for Chaotic Villains in this thread. I find that interesting.
Ugh, I wanted to smack everyone who uttered that phrase, except Azrael, I wanted to strangle him as previously mentioned.

Also Raww Le Kleuze could be filed under this as well once he abandoned all pretense of respectability and started raving like a lunatic. Not nearly to the degree of Azrael though.

Yeah dude Le Kleuze really went off the deep end toward the end of the show. When he blew up that shuttle with the red head on it I was quite truthfully stunned. I didn't see that coming when it did. Muruta and Le Kleuze had excellent voice actors tho. The guy voicing Le Kleuze was also the enemy in the PC strategy game Homeworld 2. Gundam seed might be the best gundam out there...Gundam Seed: Destiny was pretty good too tho. If you haven't see that one yet I'd advise you check it out.
Yeah, I still didn't really like Flay at that point but I didn't want to see her killed and it was still heartbreaking, esp. for Kira.
I have seen Destiny, but when I watched it I hadn't seen all of SEED yet so I was in the dark for part of it so I might watch it again.

Jun 13, 2009
The Frey family. Especially Lord Walder.

Ser Alliser Thorne and his little posse for what they did to Jon Snow.

All Lannisters except Tyrion, but especially Cersei. Jaime's not so bad really.

The Thalmor of Skyrim.

And not a villain, but: Batman. Because fuck someone who thinks that dead parents and money means they can take the law into their own hands. Self-righteous arse that he is, spending billions on a bat-style car to chase down some worthless villains. News flash Batman, kid's parents die every day, everywhere, how about donating those billions to kids and saving more lives than all your nemesis combined ever hoped to threaten. Selfish prick.

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
The antagonists from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood but for really terrible reasons. The Borgia kids were such massively annoying assholes that my entire motivation for finishing the game was to shut them the fuck up. Which, for the record, is not in any way a good thing.
Also! Dewey from Eureka Seven, especially with the..... creepier implications of his... Recruitment choices. Dude was really creepy, brilliantly charismatic to the public and hugely capable, a great villain.

mechalynx

Führer of the Sausage People
Mar 23, 2008
Zipa said:

Such a smug bastard, manipulating everyone as he sees fit, was so satisfying to watch Kain dish out a beat down on him.
Awww... I admit I have thought of Moebius too, but then in the end he's just another pawn to EG, who keeps ruining Nosgoth for reasons unknown. And EG is voiced by Tony Jay, thus impossible to hate.

My picks:

Burke from Aliens - takes a real asshole to trap a child with a face raping monster just so that he can start his own weapon industry.

Funboy and the gang in The Crow.

Jigsaw.

This one villain is from a movie I saw when I was twelve and still haven't found the name of. Just as well, 'cause it's beyond creepy. Basically this guy kidnaps a girl and stashes her in the basement 'cause he thinks they're soulmates. She somehow makes a bargain that if she stays with him for 28 days (I think) and then still wants to leave, he'll let her go. So she starts crossing off days on the brick wall while being nice to him and him being a creepy fucker that tries to Stockholm syndrome her. She starts pretending to like her towards the end and on the last evening they have dinner and it looks as if he's going to keep his word. Then the psycho pulls out and engagement ring. She tries to politely decline and asks for some time to "think about it and to discuss it with her family", but he sees through it and stuffs her back in the cellar. She catches pneumonia and dies. The movie ends with him driving his van behind another girl with similiar looks, thinking out loud that this time he found his true love. Honestly I'd have dinner with Hannibal Lector any day before sharing a continent with that disturbed ass.

Count Veger from Jak 3. Made all the worse when Jak didn't tear him at least three new assholes for what he did to Damos.

Bestival

May 5, 2012
Robin hobb is really good at making you hate people you're supposed to hate... Holy shit prince Regal is a ****, god damn. I want to throttle him.

And ofcourse that emperorry dude of whom I have completely lost the name and proper title now, in The Liveship Traders trilogy. This line took the cake for me: "Rape is just something women invented to put a price on something they have an unlimited supply of."
This said to a woman who was locked up and raped daily for weeks on end, on his orders.

Him I wish to stab in the eye with pixiestix.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well there was Queen Brahne from Final Fantasy IX.

Not only does she level entire cities with the Eidolons and black mages, she also attempted to have her own daughter executed after extracting the eidolons from her.

By the time I revisited Lindblum after she attacked it and saw how the survivors were treating Vivi for something he didn't even do, I found myself absolutely loathing Queen Brahne.

But then, when she got mortally wounded by Kuja and Bahamut at the end of Disc 2, I actually felt sad for her and Garnet. In the end, despite all the things the Queen had done, Garnet still saw her as her mother, and the queen ultimately realized all the horrible things she had done and apologized to her before dying.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Yeah, Team Joffrey here. I haven't been so righteously incensed against a fictitious character since my teenage years. Guy makes me want to reach out through the pages and/or TV screen and strangle him to death in front of his own damn court's constituents. It's absolutely brilliant. Awesome characterization.

As a kid, I really hated Simon Rawnson from the Song of Albion cycle. That was basically the last great set of books Stephen Lawhead wrote before going all Christian. Rawnson figures poisoning a Neolithic society with Monarchic ideals will allow him to go on some sort of self-styled kingly power trip, even as Albion's chieftains value passing the right of succession based on the individual tribe members' worth.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Handsome Jack Handsome Jack Handsome Jack. He was brilliant! Best villain since Heath's Joker. The contrast between being funny and being a horrible person was amazingly well done. And after one of his most hideous acts he still managed to make me laugh with all the Eridium Blight quests like checking on his grandma and killing myself.

UltraXan

Mar 1, 2011
Pinkamena said:
I knew people were gonna say Joffrey, but let me say it too. This ************ right here.

I can't believe what an amazing job the actor and the writers are doing. I have never hated a fictional character more.
Mother fucking BINGO!

But since everyone is going to agree on that point, allow me to throw in my own 2 cents: The Lord Regent from Dishonored. The way he looked around after the Queen was killed... The way he did it, it wasn't to "see if any other culprits were there," it was "To see if anyone else saw what actually happened." You could just fucking tell, and you fucking KNEW he knew something about it! And you're fucking right! And in the end, it is the most satisfying thing ever to stick a knife in him. Hell, I hid on top of his massive bed, made a save right there, and loaded it over and over again just to stab his ass... over and over again...

pspman45

Sep 1, 2010
Handsome Jack from borderlands 2
he just never shut the fuck up
he was kind of funny at the start, but he just got annoying, skyping me every 12 seconds to try to make the same joke
seriously dude, just shut up!

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
M K Ultra said:
The Thalmor in Skyrim. My Argonian would go out of his way the slit the throat of every Thalmor patrol he came across. Nasty Elvses.

That guy Lord Walder Frey
I do the exact same thing - especially when I am an imperial supporter. I do so enjoy killing elves, especially better than thou high elves. Though Skyrim does have one awesome elf. The High Elf Legionaire who when you ask him why he is fighting for the Empire states "I don't understand your question". I would have loved to have seen more of his character - he had been shaped by seeing such cruelty perpetrated by his race and chose to reject that cruelty. I liked him!

He'd kill thalmor with me if he had the chance!

lord canti

May 30, 2009
For me it is Dahlia Hawthorne from phoenix wright Trials and Tribulations. The more I found out about all the shit she did the more my Hatred grew for her.

Akainu from One Piece a man who will do anything and everything to uphold justice even blowing up a ship full of people who were already in custody.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Yeah Dolores Umbridge can go die a very violent death. Aside from her,

Seymour from FFX
President Snow from The Hunger Games
The murderer from The Lovely Bones (I forgot his name).

They are all on my list of "If they weren't fictional characters, I would take great pleasure in killing them myself".

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Buck, Hoyt, Vaas and even Citra at the end in FC3 were total cunts, I especially hated Buck and Hoyt... But Vaas... Well, I loved Vaas but I hated him too... Aaaw... Vaas.

Did I ever tell you the definition... Of insanity?

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
sheah1 said:
The antagonists from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood but for really terrible reasons. The Borgia kids were such massively annoying assholes that my entire motivation for finishing the game was to shut them the fuck up. Which, for the record, is not in any way a good thing.
"GEEV ME THE APPLE! IT'S MINE, NOT YOURS!"

"EUUUGH HEUUGH EUUGH HEUUGH!"

Not sure how I made it through that mission.

Rodrigo was actually threatening, Cesare's just a prick.

Ziodyne64

Jun 29, 2011
Handsome Jack in Borderlands 2. While he was a hilarious character through most of the game, near the end, when you found out what he had done to his daughter, you really wanted him dead.

Tohru Adachi from Persona 4. Like Handsome Jack, he was mostly comic-relief through the entire game until you reached the very end. You find out that he started the murders and gives a very creepy murder speech. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wxNNXd0lA

Gregory McMillan

Jan 30, 2012
Zipa said:

Such a smug bastard, manipulating everyone as he sees fit, was so satisfying to watch Kain dish out a beat down on him.

Fuck yes. Also Joffrey Baratheon, Argath (Algus) from Final Fantasy tactics, Dolores Umbridge, and Darth Vader in the Return of the Sith.