virginity for sale!

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
Hunde Des Krieg said:
Mercanary57 said:
Hunde Des Krieg said:
That may be the most expensive whore ever. Ever.
I thought a whore had to have done the act multiple times....
She is just selling her virginity which means she is doing this for well, the first time.
I think most people would follow her lead if they would get that much money for it.
Pretty sure a whore is anyone who sells sex fo' money
fo' money?
Clever.

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
Mercanary57 said:
Hunde Des Krieg said:
Mercanary57 said:
Hunde Des Krieg said:
That may be the most expensive whore ever. Ever.
I thought a whore had to have done the act multiple times....
She is just selling her virginity which means she is doing this for well, the first time.
I think most people would follow her lead if they would get that much money for it.
Pretty sure a whore is anyone who sells sex fo' money
fo' money?
Clever.
I thought so.

hippo24

Apr 29, 2008
What...Shes not even that attractive.

Ive seen better things on the street corner.

Funny how objectifying and empowering are the same thing now.

imperialwar

Jun 17, 2008
I'm with the guy who said to buy her virginity and then never have sex with her.
Sure she still gets the money, but i'd leave the deed to her virginity to my kids, incase i died before she did. Thereby ensuring by contract she never gives up her virginity. Plus i'd stipulate she has to be checked every month.
I mean for $4mill i reserve the right to demands such as these.

superbleeder12

agamersperspective.com
Oct 13, 2007
I hope she spends some of that money to fill the bags under her eyes *shudder*

I hope she gets some fat repulsive slob which she has to do it with. Serves her right.

I don't really see how she sees it empowering, unless having useless slobs with a lot of money fawning over you. Its prostitution, in every sense of the word.

Funny how she's going for women's studies. I guess she already knows that prostitution is the oldest profession.

EXPLICITasian

Dec 14, 2008
why would you spend 3.7 mill on someone who doesn't know what they're doing? last time that happened to me the girl damn near tore my dick off ... "NO YOU CAN NOT PULL IT LIKE THAT"

beddo

Dec 12, 2007
cobra_ky said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/4222155/Student-auctions-off-virginity-for-offers-of-more-than-2.5-million.html

tl;dr version: a woman is auctioning off her virginity in order to pay for grad school. she has a degree in women's studies and her sister paid her way through college after three weeks of prostitution. the bidding is now up to $3.7 million(!)

now she's running it through a nevada brothel, so it's all legal, and she's explicitly stated that she is doing this of her own volition and considers it empowering; clearly no one can argue this is anything but awesome.

my issue is: is this really worth $3.7 million? really? sure, maybe <a href=http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/01/15/2009-01-15_virginforsale_natalie_dylan_says_kim_kar.html> if Kim Kardashian was involved, but otherwise i can't see it being worth more than six figures. am i wrong on this? what's the going rate on virginity?

EDIT: <a href=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/12/natalie-dylan-auctions-of_n_157329.html>this huffington post article has way better pictures of her for some reason.
This is an insult to all the women and children who are traffiked and/or forced into prostitution all over the world.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
hippo24 said:
What...Shes not even that attractive.

Ive seen better things on the street corner.

Funny how objectifying and empowering are the same thing now.
you know that is a very good point, and explicitasian, that is just too funny man.

Infiniteloop

Jan 14, 2009
EXPLICITasian said:
why would you spend 3.7 mill on someone who doesn't know what they're doing? last time that happened to me the girl damn near tore my dick off ... "NO YOU CAN NOT PULL IT LIKE THAT"
LOL. This kind of goes hand in hand with the abortion thread. Let her do what she wants--its her body.

Although I imagine she'll be forever known as the woman who sold herself to get through school.

Helmet

Could use a beer about now...
May 14, 2008
mokes310 said:
No way she's a virgin. I call shenanigans!
I second your declaration of shenanigans. Gentlemen, get your brooms.

...I guess if I had 3.7 million just laying around and I had nothing better to do....well...no, I'd still buy a house, car, tv, speakers for the entire house, kickass computer and laptop....and whatever else I could think of. And still have a few million left over. To sit in my bank account and gather interest.

But, if I was foolish and did buy her, I would tear her apart. I would do my best to get my money's worth.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Infiniteloop said:
EXPLICITasian said:
LOL. This kind of goes hand in hand with the abortion thread. Let her do what she wants--its her body.

Although I imagine she'll be forever known as the woman who sold herself to get through school.
I don't think anyone has really said that she can't go through with this, moreso that she is really taking a big chance, and that what she is doing is questionable.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Amazing how someone is willing to spend that much money for a night of sub-standard sex, and it would be by all means sub-standard considering that she doesn't know how to screw.

EXPLICITasian

Dec 14, 2008
fish food carl said:
MONTGOMERYWOODRUFF69 said:
Please stop the planet, I want to get off.
I have lost my faith in humanity, and I'm coming with you.
really? this is what made you lose faith in humanity?

For me it was when people started buying bottled water

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Being surrounded by complete morons at a what is supposed to be a place of intelligence (college) among other things did it for me.

EXPLICITasian

Dec 14, 2008
Mr.Pandah said:
She is cute...but she isn't anything I'd consider spending any amount of money to have sex with. I'd personally never pay for sex. It just doesn't seem right to me, but go ahead if you feel like its worth it!
would you consider paying for girls meal, or clothing, or jewelry (in a case which SHOULD lead to sex) paying for sex?

Like a whore is just for the fun, but without the hundreds of dollars spent buying other things in between.