virginity for sale!

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Also, since when do you need 3 fucking million for school!? I know that shit is expensive but if you ZDO get 3 mil from that just put it in the bank and live off interest.

Lyiat

Dec 10, 2008
Well, I can tell you she's a smart businesswoman at least... I mean, she's a self-made millionaire for selling one item (her virginity). It may be ethically wrong, but you can't deny that it clearly worked for her.

mark_n_b

Mar 24, 2008
Erana said:
Tempting, but no.
My virginity is just as valuable, thus I shall give it only to the one I deem worthy.
And other things you will laugh about saying when you're twenty-one and have stopped counting the number of times you've had sex. I remember one of my friends was dating a nineteen year old guy and she told me after they had slept together for the first time he said "that was the seventeenth time I've made love"...

we all agreed it was adorably hilarious... *sigh* I remember being 19.

On topic. 1. Virgin my butt. 2. $3.7 million for that??? *scoff* I've seen far prettier prostitutes that charge $20.00 an hour. I will be impressed if her eventual "purchaser" comes through with dime one and isn't just partaking in what he (or she) would consider worth while fraud.

what is this anyway, an eBay auction?

Izerous

Dec 15, 2008
This isn't really anything new has been done before and been in the news before. With different people.

hebdomad

May 21, 2008
And again I'm glad my government (Australian) is footing the bill for my education... (ok I have to pay it back again some day, but it just comes out of my tax anyway) I'm sure the real issue is hidden away somewhere in this story...

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
She is cute...but she isn't anything I'd consider spending any amount of money to have sex with. I'd personally never pay for sex. It just doesn't seem right to me, but go ahead if you feel like its worth it!

Isaac Dodgson

The Mad Hatter
May 11, 2008
Sadly...this sort of thing has been done before...more than once...she isn't the first she won't be the last i'm sure...

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
I don't know. If she's down with it, and somebody else is willing to pay, what do I care?

Paying sex is not for me, but then again I don't have upwards of $4 million, either.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Gross.
I hope she gets some 1200 pound shut in.

Also that much for a virgin? In my experience breaking someone in is more of a chore.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
well, think about it. if you're some rich guy, with everything u could want, and nothing better to do with your time, why wouldn't you wanna buy some chicks virginity lol

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
I'm trying to think up a sleazy joke about the price of a bottle of vodka or something, but its coming to me.