Voice of Duke Nukem Indicates Forever Won't Go Away

zakwak01

Apr 19, 2009
whaleswiththumbs said:
If they are going to do it they need to get it done and it needs to get Yahtzee to be unable to review it because it is gold. Otherwise this is like the guy who keeps bringing up the joke after it is dead, and the guy agreed to never say it again.
ha yeah but remember the episode when he did review it well that would be quite awquard for yahtzee reviewing a game twice even tho technicaly the first time wasnt real but more of a joke.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008

And thats why i love this guy

"You invinceable eadshot scripted cheater!"

YoUnG205

Ugh!...
Oct 13, 2009
Why is the Idea of a new Duke Nukem hated by most people I played Duke Nukem on the PS1 when I was younger and it was a great game, I see no reason for peopl to not like this. If they do make it then I would at least like to play it.

sadx12

Nov 4, 2009
I never liked any Duke Nukem game and I don't anticipate this one.... at all.
BUT, When I read what he said I imagined an extremely amazing game, a great mix fo HL2 Portal CoD:4MW2 with a bit of the stuff Yahtzee said about it. Plus the most badass voice I have ever heard in my life (guessing from the 2007 trailer). BUT, that was my imagination then I remember that the staff was cut in half they got sued and are probably rendering the game on a Windows 3.1 computer like an unseeded torrent. You know it will never finish but you keep it on anyway. (Rip Sonic X-Treme)

hansari

May 31, 2009
CantFaketheFunk said:
"Read between the lines. Why am I not allowed to talk about it?"
Because there is a lawsuit pending?

And you can't discuss anything relevant to the case until its over? Non-disclosure agreements that ensure you won't talk about how stupid the heads of 3drealms were?

SendMeNoodz84

Jun 11, 2009
Alright seriously...

Anyone who has anything to do with the development of DNF: Fuck you.

We don't care anymore.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I wanna know what idea streams come through that make the people at 3D realms go (and this is assuming they've actually been working on the game), "wait, we need to scrap what we've done and start over."

Is it because technology is getting superiour, their engine just isn't up to snuff?

Is it because their game play is weak, and needed to total overhaul to compete?

Is it because the Duke humor is trite, chauvinistic, and writing needed a few years to perfect that even spread?

Is it because the devs were high on pot and cheap hookers the whole time "for inspiration?"

Or D; all of the above?

I've never really heard WHY the game was taking so long, leading it to the status it has today.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
The DSM said:
God, if he sounds like Duke that all the time, id steal that voice.

Its THAT badass.
It's THAT stolen. They better thank their lucky stars Bruce Campbell is a nice guy who could give a shit. Or maybe he just could give a shit because, I don't know...

...because the Duke Nuke'em games suck ass, perhaps?

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Well, I hope they finish it during my life.
What am I saying?
It will get finished even if I have to make it by myself!