"Wait... its 3 am!?"

PuffinBox

Aug 29, 2011
Almost any game I pick up, because I have the ungodly combination of wanting to finish the game as fast as I can but I have to do everything in it.

My latest one is Borderlands (steam sale yay!) I finished the game in 3 days with 28 hours played :p

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
The latest game to make me do this was The Secret World. Other than that, I can't really afford to pull all nighters anymore, I have a job which requires me to deal with people's property and values revolving around it, suffice to say, some of that can get people into trouble or have their law writs denied if information isn't correct.

Captcha: my beating heart. Kept replacing words in my paragraph with "heart" accidently. Creepy.

acey195

Dec 27, 2011
Actually just yesterday I started deus Ex: HR (at 1 AM or so) it kind of startled me when I saw sunlight coming through underneath my curtain...

although not so extreme I also had this with:

-Kerbal Space Program
-Might and Magic 6: Mandate of heaven
-Skyrim
and Minecraft

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Recently Dragon's Dogma. I would just sit down to do "a little bit" then realise it was 2am usually.

In my youth though Planescape Torment..... which caused me to say "It's Friday?!?!"
I started playing it Wednesday afternoon and I literally played it for about 48 hours in one sitting. Although I was on a lot of prescription meds at the time and one of them screwed with my ability to sleep.

ReinWeisserRitter

Nov 15, 2011
FalloutJack said:
ReinWeisserRitter said:
3 or 4 AM tends to be my normal bedtime, so.

FalloutJack said:
What do you think HAPPENS when I play an RPG?
This is one of the strangest questions I've seen asked on a message board. No one here knows anything about you; how the crap would they have any supposition about what would happen if you came across an RPG, or anything?
Take a break, man. The internet's getting to you and it's starting to look all serious business, and that's NEVER a good sign.
If you feel the need the appoint yourself as judge of such things, perhaps it's time to try taking your own advice.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
ReinWeisserRitter said:
FalloutJack said:
ReinWeisserRitter said:
3 or 4 AM tends to be my normal bedtime, so.

FalloutJack said:
What do you think HAPPENS when I play an RPG?
This is one of the strangest questions I've seen asked on a message board. No one here knows anything about you; how the crap would they have any supposition about what would happen if you came across an RPG, or anything?
Take a break, man. The internet's getting to you and it's starting to look all serious business, and that's NEVER a good sign.
If you feel the need the appoint yourself as judge of such things, perhaps it's time to try taking your own advice.
Or I'm a good judge of character. Now go, for the good of the city. We need you at peak performance, Reiny-man, or the terrorists win!

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Recently?

Borderlands, League of Legends, and Team Fortress 2 with...

Brad Shepard said:
...have done just that. I've sacrificed precious hours of sleep even when I go to work the next morning, just so I can game some more.

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
Antari said:
Ya Kerbal Space Program ... its been taking a serious toll on my sleep.
Yeah I co-own a server on Minecraft so it absorb's so much time, been asked a load of questions and sorting out dispute's.....like a king.
Also Pokemon is just ridiculous.

MBurdock

Aug 7, 2012
Throughout my gaming life, the games that made me lose sleep have been: Toejam and Earl, Masters of Orion 2, Baldur's Gate 2, Team Fortress Classic, Thief 2, Gladius, Devil Survivor, Freelancer, Half-life 2: Deathmatch, inFamous, Red Dead Redemption multiplayer, and Borderlands.