Waking up to...

hutchy27

Jan 7, 2011
Some god damn annoying sound on my phone, wakes me up in the morning. If I'm woke up by, say a person, I'm fine but if I hear that alarm, I feel like breaking something. Maybe I should consider changing it to a somewhat less annoying sound.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I wake up to the shitty alarm melody on my phone. I won't use a song, because I know using it as an alarm will make me hate it. Mind you, I usually end up turning the damned thing off, staying in bed until 2pm and missing most of my lectures. Then I just wake up again because the dick in the other block of flats is revving his shitty little motorbike.

Feb 22, 2009
Whatever I feel like waking up to that's currently on my iPod since I have one of those iPod dock things as an alarm clock. Currently it's full of black metal, which... well, it makes it difficult to fall back asleep, let's just say.

Fluffythepoo

Sep 29, 2011
I used the duck ringtone on iphone as an alarm for years.. but now whenever i hear a duck i get anxious/angry, so ive switched to:

No matter how tired, hungover, generally bad you feel when you wake up.. this song makes you happy

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
When I sleep I listen to Eddie Izzard's Dress To Kill on a loop, in lieu of white noise, but this morning (I say morning but it was like 2 fucking O-Clock) I was awaken by the *Bedeepeepeep bedeepeepeep bedeepeepeep bedeepeepeep* of my refrigerator telling me that it's dying. And for fuck's sake it hasn't shut up since.

I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and I think my milk is going to go bad before I can get it fixed.

I'm pissed

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
When I have work, it's the standard alarm sound for the iPhone (it's so fucking obnoxious though, I have to change it). Without work, I just get up whenever I feel like it. Today, I woke up at 8 and less than an hour has passed since then. I should go back to sleep.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Either my school's radio station or my mom's favorite christian radio channel. Both sound equally annoying.

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
what ever the radio on the other side of my bedroom wanna play that morning. if it's a song i like, i'll stay in bed for 5 more minutes so basically, good music is my snooze button. while bad songs make me leap out of bed in one motion like something just bit me, and run over and smash the off button before my blanket have hit the floor. today i listened to the refrain of "stays mom" not my cup of tea but not too bad either.

EvilMaggot said:
My wake up tunes ^^
This one on the Cellphone

this one also on the phone but for alarms later on that makes sure i wake up

and this one on the Samsung Galaxy tab II
*hands evilmaggot the award for best wake up songs (evaaar) and applauds*

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I always wake up a few minutes before my first alarm goes off. I use an old beat up samsung phone for an alarm clock. It has this cheerfully annoying tone, which, although isn't very loud, will bother me enough to rouse me from sleep.

Anyway I set two alarms every day. The final, last minute, panic alarm which barely gives me enough time to get cleaned up and ready for work and another, exactly an hour earlier so I can wake up and then realize I still have an hour to be lazy and sleep in a bit.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
BBC radio 1 for me, either dev (The early morning until 6.30 show) if it's a Gym day, or Nick Grimshaw on non-gym days. i prefer Dev so so much.

Mr F.

Jul 11, 2012
A combination of an alarm clock and a girlfriend.

As in, my phone goes off, the song which we used to listen to a lot at the start of our relationship (God I am sappy) and then I roll my arse out of bed, turn the alarm off and go and make a perfect bacon sandwich. I then proceed to give my girlfriend her sandwich. Sometimes I even make myself breakfast but sometimes the annoying bits of my brain kicks in and I cannot eat for a day (Anorexia is FUN.)

Oh, and as for the song?

Feel free to judge us xD