War on the Internet, Choose Your Role!

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
All those groups suck. I'd rather be a member of the Artists Alliance (Which I think would be Youtube, Newgrounds, and DeviantArt to my mind). We all basically get magic paint brushes that give us paint and thinner, so we have a never ending arsenal of guns... while we destroy all of yours!

Captain Anon

Mar 5, 2012
Hawk of Battle said:
David Woon said:
Hawk of Battle said:
Who do you think started the war?

Everything is going according to plan...
wait a minute -pulls out wanted poster: "Hawk of Battle Wanted for War Crimes dead or alive:£500,000,000,000" looks at him then looks at poster and then looks at him again and looks at the poster again then puts poster away- well i'm stinking rich -pulls out gun- i love my job.
Aha, You fool!

Did you really think you could take me down so easily? Here, let me reveal to you all of my plans, so you might better comprehend your inevitable defeat.

well i'll be dammed looks likes we got Sherlock Holmes vs James Moriarty rivalry going on and that means this-pulls out two small C4 detonators- Which i don't know how to explain this to you Mr. Hawk but i do believe I've pulled a "planned ahead" on you Mr. Hawk. Now try and think about where the C4 is to these detonators? and when you realize where they are it will completely ruin your day and your plans for world domination.

I tell you one is connected to the c4 where your dragon is and where your army based and other the other isn't actually a detonator, it's a signal thingy for my sniper to shoot your son dead so -detonates c4 detonator and the signal for the sniper- i be taking you world domination now -tranquilizers him- i'm stinking rich beyond compare

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
Neutral; I cannot give a fuck about any of those interests I'd be sad to see anything [except the chatards/9gag/SA assholes and pwnies] go.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Well, I guess I'd end up with the Tear of Aerith faction, although I'm not sure people like me would do very well in a war.

Dominus Nox

Oct 21, 2009
Doclector said:
Well, screw that list of groups. I'd form my own. "The coalition of the wierd"

That wierd part of youtube, creepypastas, what has been seen cannot be unseen, disturbing fan art, crazy conspiracies, all the mindfuck the internet has to offer under one banner of madness. We will force or trick them all to see the glory of infinite insanity, and the internet will be unififed in endless laughter. MUHAHAHAHAAA!

My role? A linker to insanity. I shall trick and intrigue people into seeing what cannot be unseen, and then they will join our ranks.
I'm intrigued by your groups ideals and would like to subscribe to your newsletter (and probably join your forces.)

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
If that list you've made has the only options, then I choose to go it alone and fight everyone.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Dominus Nox said:
Doclector said:
Well, screw that list of groups. I'd form my own. "The coalition of the wierd"

That wierd part of youtube, creepypastas, what has been seen cannot be unseen, disturbing fan art, crazy conspiracies, all the mindfuck the internet has to offer under one banner of madness. We will force or trick them all to see the glory of infinite insanity, and the internet will be unififed in endless laughter. MUHAHAHAHAAA!

My role? A linker to insanity. I shall trick and intrigue people into seeing what cannot be unseen, and then they will join our ranks.
I'm intrigued by your groups ideals and would like to subscribe to your newsletter (and probably join your forces.)
He has a newsletter!? Why didn't anyone tell me?

Mr.Mattress said:
All those groups suck. I'd rather be a member of the Artists Alliance (Which I think would be Youtube, Newgrounds, and DeviantArt to my mind). We all basically get magic paint brushes that give us paint and thinner, so we have a never ending arsenal of guns... while we destroy all of yours!
That's... brilliant, actually. New group added!

exessmirror

Apr 26, 2011
i would be in that one neutral faction who spies on everyone and sells intel and weapons to all other factions. my role would ether be espionage or a merc (aka infantry)

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
I'm in the front line of the Pwnies. I'm going to love and tolerate their asses...

So yeah, a front line flamethrower for the Pwnies.

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
I'm too good for all of these group's. In fact I declare myself king of the internet. Bow down to me filthy commoner's and behold my fancy hat. It has tassels peasant's. While you are all warring I will amass an army of deadly lazer firing Alsatians to destroy the rebel scum. Join me now for free Ice Cream. Resist and die. Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, The Internet is MIIIIIIINE

Dominus Nox

Oct 21, 2009
Gabanuka said:
I shall be the Fruit vender!

You all want that shit.
*Walks up in long trench coat and face concealing tipped hat with dark sunglasses.* I'll take two bags of Oranges, a punnet of Strawberries and a bag of apples.

exessmirror

Apr 26, 2011
Wolf In A Bear Suit said:
I'm too good for all of these group's. In fact I declare myself king of the internet. Bow down to me filthy commoner's and behold my fancy hat. It has tassels peasant's. While you are all warring I will amass an army of deadly lazer firing Alsatians to destroy the rebel scum. Join me now for free Ice Cream. Resist and die. Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, The Internet is MIIIIIIINE
just pay me and then we will be alright

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
exessmirror said:
just pay me and then we will be alright
I bestow upon you the title of Lord of fancy pant's and Master of busting Moves.
See Internet how i Reward those who are loyal to me. How's the Ice cream buddy?

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Dominus Nox said:
Gabanuka said:

You all want that shit.
*Walks up in long trench coat and face concealing tipped hat with dark sunglasses.* I'll take two bags of Oranges, a punnet of Strawberries and a bag of apples.

£40 please; the internet's at war and Granny Smiths are a nightmare to get a hold of

Dominus Nox

Oct 21, 2009
War is hell man, war is hell...
Gabanuka said:
Dominus Nox said:
Gabanuka said:

You all want that shit.

£40 please; the internet's at war and Granny Smiths are a nightmare to get a hold of
War is hell man. War is hell....

EquestrianGeneral

Jun 22, 2012
Brotherhood of Pony (the neutral faction), if I had to pick a side.
I get the feeling that an all-out war on the internet would take too much effort to take part in, anyway. :/

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
EquestrianGeneral said:
Brotherhood of Pony (the neutral faction), if I had to pick a side.
I get the feeling that an all-out war on the internet would take too much effort to take part in, anyway. :/
I feel like the war would end up like the Korean War; stalemate forever!

I bow down to NO false king!

You have made many an enemy today, my not-friend!