WATCH OUT! WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE!

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Dandark said:
Also Dawn of war when I defeat people in multiplayer with a line of guardsmen and a whole lot of artillary.
Battle against heresy?

Ill bring my flashlight!

OT: Yes I get that alot when I carry massively on LoL (Quite often :3). Or when I finally beat the wall of flesh (about 6/7 attempts solo -.-)

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Running over a row of tanks with an Overlord in C&C Generals.
Bloody ending moves in God Of War like snapping the Sirens in half.
Killing five bandits at once with my sweeping skill in Skyrim.

Madaxeman101

Jul 8, 2008
Blue Hero said:
Killing Ornstein and Smough in Dark Souls using only the dragon bone fist shoryuken attack. No healing, no miracles, no magic, no pyromancy, no armor, no shield, dragon bone fist only.
That fight is a disgrace :/ amazing game though

OT: The slowmo dragon executions in skyrim

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Pretty when in Guild Wars during PVP when dueling another Assassin or two (with my Assassin character) and defeating that player(s).
Sure there are times when I lose the duel but in most cases I'm impress with the build (set of skills to use) he/ she was using to defeat me.

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
-Defeating any boss in Ninja Gaiden Black.
-Winning the fight against 30 or so men in Penguin's Gladiator pit (Arkham City).
-Headshot with the shotgun in RAGE. I love that shotgun.

Violator[xL]

Nov 14, 2007
I recently dusted off my tanks in WoT, so, a kill streak of 4 or more. Especially if I'm on the lower half of my team.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Windwaker

Recall that giant pit of seemingly never ending monsters?

Or possibly when you're fighting that snake thing before Ganon, whose tail has a crystalized ball you have to hit with light arrows.

I had a quarter of a heart left, only enough magic for one arrow, and his body was curled in such a way that it was able to fly inches from his head, and barely scrape the tail to have me walk out victorious.

Love that

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
Doing anything in Saints Row 3.
Well...Minus the Morningstar sex missions

The Dutchess

Feb 24, 2011
Taking out a mark in AssCreed and getting away totally undetected. There's nothing like being a total ninja in those games. Also the new zipwires in Revelations just make me feel hella cool.
Making perfect headshots in ME2 with my sniper rifle. Scoped and dropped!

Rhymer

Jan 25, 2011
surg3n said:
Also, killing anyone in a helicopter in BF3, then watching it plummet :D.
Blowing a jet straight up with an RPG and have the burning wreckage land two feet behind you.

I nearly fell off my chair from the insane amounts of awesome.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Using a small army to hold a city/ridge/bridge in any Total War game.
Something so awesome about decimating your enemy when they out number you 8 to 1.

Slow mo kills are pretty fun too.

Singlehandedly capturing a point or defending a flag on Bad Company 2.

monkey jesus

Jan 29, 2009
Outmanoeuvring a group of enemies in Bad Company 2 of BF3 and having to work my way through all weapons to kill them all. Grenade>Rifle>Pistol>knife.

Also I once bazooka'd on oncoming jeep in BF1942, ducked the flying wreckage that killed an enemy behind me then stood up and took out two guys with a pistol. That was about 10 years ago, I still get giddy thinking about it. It was a clan match also.

Spineyguy

Apr 14, 2009
Freezy_Breezy said:
All I've been playing recently is Saints Row the Third.

So, basically the entire game
^This.

The very last mission was one of the most epic things I have ever experienced, and that goes for both of the alternate endings too.

On TF2 I completely cleared the last point on Gravelpit once with three seconds to spare, with a single crit rocket fired mid-jump. That made me feel like a real Badass.

Also, some of the epic 'big pushes' I've been part of, where two whole teams of 32 players each clash over the final capture, just brilliant. Back when I played on the ZBS servers we managed to organise ourselves into squads.

After sending in a brave spy to get recon, we drew our battle plan. Four ubered heavies started things off, then two teams of soldiers and pyros provided a fast counter-charge, paving the way for a detachment of demomen in artillery-mode. The enemy didn't stand a chance. But as a Soldier, seeing the plan executed perfectly from above was simply breathtaking.

MindBullets

Apr 5, 2008
League of Legends. Kog'Maw, with ultimate maxed. Enemy is on low health and tries to flee. They think they are out of my range...

[R] [Click] . . . BAM! *You have slain an enemy.*

Feels so good when that happens.

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
Blitzing the Elite Four... with one Pokemon. Alternatively, getting through to the one-on-one (your rival's last and your last) and throwing it all in on a less accurate but more powerful attack... and scoring a critical hit. Better still if your handheld is down on its last legs of battery life. Then it gets epic.