Watch Videogame Pick Up Lines Brutally Murder Romance

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Wait, did that last girl say "Uhh...I guess?" when propositioned to do it without contraception? The hell? Please tell me there aren't really people that dumb.

And subtlety and charisma seem to be a lost art. Damn that's terrifying. Makes me proud of my own efforts and successes, which at least weren't propositioning people for what would have to be really terrible sex.

snowplow said:
Nice eugenics there, which is btw considered unethical.
Haha ethics are optional. Sensible women are not.

jelock

Nov 29, 2009
Blunderboy said:
"My penis is so big you will be in Max Payne."

I was surprised she stuck around after the first three words frankly. I hope she won't press charges. :p
Agreed but her response was priceless.

Zetatrain

Sep 8, 2010
Country
United States
gellert1984 said:
Beautiful End said:
When I lived in the US I new a guy who went around bars asking attractive looking women if 'you wanna fuck?'. 9 times out of 10 he'd get a slap but he never spent a night alone using this method.
Well, cast a wide enough net and you're bound to catch something as there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Nexxis

Jan 16, 2012
draythefingerless said:
the forehead. it is not big enough. must acquire more...facepalm requires it...
And reinforcing the bone might help, for I'm sure the facepalm required for this video will have a lot of force behind it XD

Carboncrown

Oct 17, 2009
Wait, since when has the Internet not liked bad puns and people making fools of themselves for your amusement?

That was quite funny.
Sure wasn't classy and is quite possibly fake(the Max Payne line? C'mon), but funny nonetheless.

JoelChenFA

Play Minecraft. Watch Top Gear.
Nov 24, 2010
Tipsy Giant said:
They successfully proved that douchebags can get dumb women's numbers.....S L O W C L A P
And also that forever alone be very judgemental and jealous.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Oh my god! This was awful! The set ups were so awkward.
The Max Payne one was deffinately the worst.
That said, keep it up.

Monkeyman O'Brien

Jan 27, 2012
Gotta love the Jesus cockblock.
Anyway these guys were just going out of their way to be creepy. Which I love but still. I feel bad for the poor girls who had to deal with their bullshit.

Anyway I saw a video just like this about 6 months ago with the exact same concept. Cept it was waaaaaaaaaaaay more awkward but less rapey...

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
I'm no pickup artist but crap those are the shittiest pick up lines I think I've ever witnessed.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
There are no words... but there is this!

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-??. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .?-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:?. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .?~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ?~,_. . . ..?~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .?=,_. . . .?-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~?; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .?=-._. . .?;,,./`. . /? . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..?~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-?
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
most of them were awful, but some really worked, like the Halo one, or call of duty. (both games i personally hate, but yes they are culturally significant)

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
JoelChenFA said:
Tipsy Giant said:
They successfully proved that douchebags can get dumb women's numbers.....S L O W C L A P
And also that forever alone be very judgemental and jealous.
Jealous? any idiot can pick up these girls, they proved as much. I wouldn't wanna go near any girl who doesn't have the self respect to walk away when propositioned by a moron.
Judgemental? If we can't judge these numptys who can we judge?

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Great, so I'm not allowed to use game puns anymore?

How else am I supposed to pick up people and test for similar interests at the same time?

shintakie10

Sep 3, 2008
While I'm mildly annoyed that those women, who very clearly didn't get the references, would willingly give their numbers out. I gotta say...a couple of those were disturbingly amusing. Perfect Dark, Uncharted/Uncharted 2, Oregon Trail...I laughed so hard. Then I realized they were pickup lines and I cried because some of them worked.

On a mildly related note, I will say that if someone used the pacman line on me, I probably would give them a shot, if only because it amused me and I'd actually get it.

Jarelk

Sep 24, 2008
What the hell? I've been absent mindedly checking the Escapist once a week for a while now but this prompted me to dig up my old account.

These guys are great guys. This video is not fake. The fact that Nex is bashing these guys is something I find incredibely STUPID.

They made their channel to show guys who are shy, socially awkward and reclusive that connecting with the other sex isn't hard. They're masters of picking up girls, as you will see if you watch their other videos or visit their site (www.simplepickup.com).

They all had horrible youths with bullying and namecalling and started out as nerds. They taught themselves to talk and pick up girls, having the steel balls to crawl out of reclusion.

I admire these guys and seeing you shamelessly talk them down without knowing what you're talking about is honestly making me a bit mad.

Check out their channel, watch their videos about them explaining themselves, THEN you're allowed to call them "terribly creepy" or to claim they have a "genetic defect" (in a bad attempt at snark humor, if you want).

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
If you try these lines on your girlfriend, she'll become your Ex-box.
Susan Arendt said:
Kyle 2175 said:
snowplow said:
Great, so now having games as a hobby gets gets you castrated. Wonderful. Truly a progressive society.

for the good of the human species I implore you to wound them physically, preferably in a fashion that might prevent future procreation.
Nice eugenics there, which is btw considered unethical. I have some master race breeding programs you might be interested in, care to join the Stormfront newsletter?
You do realise that they're joking, right?

Anyway, this is pretty silly. I can't say I really care about it one way or the other, but it was certainly cringe worthy.
Nex was joking, but I'm gonna say we should follow through on his suggestion. Because...dear lord, this just shouldn't happen again. Ever. *shudder*
The "Pac-man" IS still a better nickname than "The Situation"

There is no better nickname than 'The Situation'.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
That was like being smacked across the chops with a stick of solid awkward.

Although, I'm actually jealous of anyone who could drop those lines wit a straight face. Seemed to be some mild success there too...