Watch Videogame Pick Up Lines Brutally Murder Romance

DougieFresh

Feb 26, 2012
I cant believe everyone here finds these guys to be douchebags. These guys are honestly heros. They dont make videos to show people that they're the biggest dickheads and have mad wheels. They make videos to help nerdy/shy/awkward guys out that cant approach girls. They have all the get her number videos, which show that you can dress like an idiot and say retarded things and still be able to get girls. Ever since I've started watching their videos ive gotten way more confidence then I have ever had when it comes to talking to girls. And I know for a fact a ton of people on this site could use that kind of confidence.

These guys were all socially awkward when they were kids. The arabic looking dude use to play WoW non-stop all day and never spoke to girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcNE3yx_3D8

Starcraft one is hilarious. IMO everyone here should watch their channel.

DougieFresh

Feb 26, 2012
Tipsy Giant said:
They successfully proved that douchebags can get dumb women's numbers.....S L O W C L A P
Thats not what theyre trying to prove. And they use to be the exact same as most people on here. Spend all day gaming, and not talking to any girls. They make the videos to show that you can act absolutely retarded and get girls numbers. And they arent douches either.

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Razada said:
Tipsy Giant said:
Jealous? any idiot can pick up these girls, they proved as much. I wouldn't wanna go near any girl who doesn't have the self respect to walk away when propositioned by a moron.
Judgemental? If we can't judge these numptys who can we judge?
So...

If a hot chick walked up to you and started flirting with you in an incredibly charming manner you would immediately tell them to go and fuck themselves?
Incredibly charming Manner?

If that is the impression that video left you with I feel sorry for the women you annoy by trying to include random references in your cheesy forced dialogue.
I have no problems with the ladies as I treat them as fellow human beings, not some challenge to be bested, grow up

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
DougieFresh said:
Tipsy Giant said:
They successfully proved that douchebags can get dumb women's numbers.....S L O W C L A P
Thats not what theyre trying to prove. And they use to be the exact same as most people on here. Spend all day gaming, and not talking to any girls. They make the videos to show that you can act absolutely retarded and get girls numbers. And they arent douches either.
But what kind of message is that to send out? "See dumb women will put up with you" Gamers out there shouldn't resort to women like that just because they are unsure of how to treat women, if they just tried treating all women the same as they would a man, with respect, they wouldn't need a bunch of Douches (which they clearly are) to tell them that dumb women are easy to pick up

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
Aw man the Contra-ception line. I laughed at a lot of these.

Some of the lines worked though! Haha, very good.

DougieFresh

Feb 26, 2012
Tipsy Giant said:
DougieFresh said:
Tipsy Giant said:
But what kind of message is that to send out? "See dumb women will put up with you" Gamers out there shouldn't resort to women like that just because they are unsure of how to treat women, if they just tried treating all women the same as they would a man, with respect, they wouldn't need a bunch of Douches (which they clearly are) to tell them that dumb women are easy to pick up
I hate to say. But if you spend most your time gaming, and not talking to woman, you cant just go out and treat a woman with some respect and expect them to go for you. Im sure many people, including myself have gone for the nice guy, super passive approach for lots of girls. This has really never worked. This is how you get in the "friend zone". Unfortunately girls expect guys to approach them. In some way or another. They release videos on tips too. To show you the non-douchey way of doing things.

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Razada said:
insult, insult & insult
We have been throwing some insults back and forth, lets leave it with you think these guys are showing nerdy dudes how to yield confidence and I think it's proof that no matter what you say you can pick up vapid women if you work out and YES have self confidence.

I think self confidence is an every day skill though and that your enjoyment of a specific art form and your interest in discussing it (people here) does not prove your lack of self confidence, in fact people should realise that to seem confident you should actually be comfortable with who you are and if you think you need to resort to "tricks" or "pick up lines" you are failing yourself.

For the record:
I have no problems differentiating between friendship and relationship intent, you seem keen to paint me as some misinformed loser with no hopes of getting a date, where the truth couldn't be further from the truth, I am very happy with who I am and I simply only bother with women who can engage me mentally as well physically which I don't think is too much for anyone to ask for, regardless of whether they enjoy gaming.

Necroid_Neko

Nov 24, 2011
I laughed so hard at the Tomb Raider and Max Payne ones, but if I'd been the girl in that situation not knowing those were jokes I would have been pretty freaked.

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Razada said:
Correct me if I am wrong!

Have I got human nature all twisted up?

Or will you admit that you are making snap judgments and are as much of a douche as you think those lads are.
I think we just disagree about their sense of humour, you seem to think that they are really funny, I on the other hand don't, I personally don't want to endorse their message and sentiment which I disagree with you on as well, so instead of me stating my point, then you doing the same back and forth, let's just agree to disagree.

Tropico1

Aug 27, 2008
Have to fully agree with Razada here... the other guy is trying really hard to paint himself as socially capable but anybody who is socially adept, outgoing and likes people already knows perfectly well that ANYBODY, no matter who they may be or how intelligent they are, can end up looking bad or silly, if all you see of them is 7 seconds of them reacting to a purposefully awkward situation.

Someone who is socially active and knows how to deal with people? They will ALREADY have lots of experience with awkward stuff like this and have learned, by either the easy or the hard way, that the best thing is just to laugh it off and keep going.

The fact that you are so quick to jump to a snap judgement and judge a person within SECONDS of seeing them in a deliberately for-laughs video says tons more about how vapid, arrogant and shallow YOUR OWN character is, than any amount of verbal protestations or justifications ever could.

More generally... this article and this thread is just a shining example of secluded young males justifying their own seclusion by trying to convince themselves that it's impossible, that they could NEVER do any better than they currently are, and that anybody who tries should be shamed and shunned. It is you people who should be ashamed, because regardless of how YOU do with women, it is YOUR mocking attitude and YOUR sneering and YOUR shaming superciliousness that keeps other good guys down.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
Mygaffer said:
Beautiful End said:
gellert1984 said:
Beautiful End said:
When I lived in the US I new a guy who went around bars asking attractive looking women if 'you wanna fuck?'. 9 times out of 10 he'd get a slap but he never spent a night alone using this method.
Wow. I...uhh...I guess I've been lucky for I've never met people like that, men nor women.

I still prefer to date people who are interested in something else other than sex, thank you very much. :/
I'd really hate to date someone who wasn't interested in sex. Are you a sexless creature?
Yes, I'm a frog. Hear me roar. >_>

Now, let me quote myself, and I'll add bold this time:

I said said:
"I still prefer to date people who are interested in something else other than sex..."
Something else, as in, I know they're not just talking to me so they can have a quick fuck and be on their way. Sex is awesome, but I'm not the kind of person who gets laid just for the joy of getting laid with whoever is walking in front of me.

Better?

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
Well that was stupid. Got to admire someone who actually starts a pick up line with the phrase "My penis is so big". Or perhaps admire is the wrong word...

snowplow said:
Great, so now having games as a hobby gets gets you castrated. Wonderful. Truly a progressive society.
Not sure if serious, funny anyway.

Razada said:
Correct me if I am wrong!
I think the point was it's staged, they knew what pricks they were being so it's fair to judge them.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
By the divines, was this ever awful. I could hardly stick around after the 'Uncharted' line and quit after the 'StarCraft' one.

DougieFresh

Feb 26, 2012
Tropico1 said:
Have to fully agree with Razada here... the other guy is trying really hard to paint himself as socially capable but anybody who is socially adept, outgoing and likes people already knows perfectly well that ANYBODY, no matter who they may be or how intelligent they are, can end up looking bad or silly, if all you see of them is 7 seconds of them reacting to a purposefully awkward situation.

Someone who is socially active and knows how to deal with people? They will ALREADY have lots of experience with awkward stuff like this and have learned, by either the easy or the hard way, that the best thing is just to laugh it off and keep going.

The fact that you are so quick to jump to a snap judgement and judge a person within SECONDS of seeing them in a deliberately for-laughs video says tons more about how vapid, arrogant and shallow YOUR OWN character is, than any amount of verbal protestations or justifications ever could.

More generally... this article and this thread is just a shining example of secluded young males justifying their own seclusion by trying to convince themselves that it's impossible, that they could NEVER do any better than they currently are, and that anybody who tries should be shamed and shunned. It is you people who should be ashamed, because regardless of how YOU do with women, it is YOUR mocking attitude and YOUR sneering and YOUR shaming superciliousness that keeps other good guys down.
Fully agree with you on this one. Everyone here seems to think they're douches. For what reason? They say funny things for laughs, and to help people out in getting girls. Most the people bashing here are jealous in 1 way of another because these are the guys who would always get the girls in school, because they know how. Which isnt the case for these guys anyways, all 3 of them were socially awkward throughout highschool, and could barely talk to girls. Now look at them, just goes to show anyone can do it.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Kyle 2175 said:
snowplow said:
Great, so now having games as a hobby gets gets you castrated. Wonderful. Truly a progressive society.

for the good of the human species I implore you to wound them physically, preferably in a fashion that might prevent future procreation.
Nice eugenics there, which is btw considered unethical. I have some master race breeding programs you might be interested in, care to join the Stormfront newsletter?
You do realise that they're joking, right?

Anyway, this is pretty silly. I can't say I really care about it one way or the other, but it was certainly cringe worthy.
Yeah, this is the sort of thing I just roll my eyes at and move on.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
You mean people seriously believe there are pick-up lines to be found in games? I got mine with a perfectly ordinary confession of love.