Watch Videogame Pick Up Lines Brutally Murder Romance

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Admittedly, some of them were just terrible... but I'm not ashamed to admit I laughed.

Thyunda said:
There is no better nickname than 'The Situation'.
I have to disagree. Certain parts of my anatomy go by the name, "The Reckoning".

And the best part? Just like all good nicknames, the name gets to stick since I wasn't the one that named it that.

Steveman Zimothy

Feb 25, 2012
Earnest, didn't someone teach you how to put your makeup on and do all those other things that girls do to increase their chances of reproducing? Aren't there millions of magazines that tell girls what to do to attract men and keep them? This is the male version of it, and it's finally reaching a mainstream audience.

Steveman Zimothy

Feb 25, 2012
Earnest Cavalli said:
I implore you to wound them physically, preferably in a fashion that might prevent future procreation.
P.S. that's illegal. You're encouraging battery, and that right there is assault.

Deathstroke

Feb 25, 2012
I am not impressed with a portion of the Escapist Community, these guys are coming from the same area you are, yet you reject them for being outspoken, courageous, and pursuing what they want?

Aren't these the goals most of you have in common? I was once a shy guy, then I busted out the spontaneous that you think is inane or abhorrent, but to me, it changed my life.

Come out of your little shells, and be a bit more open-minded, the solution to your life may not lie in hitting on women with Pick-Up lines that were scripted to induce hilarity, but the main thing you can pull out of this is to socialize and not care what people think about you, make friends in the process, and not to be scared.

With a few crude remarks here and there, I can tell some people don't know what 'RAPE' is, nor to what it applies.

Look at their back-stories before you get all judgmental, you may find their tales inspiring, and bearing a few similarities to your own.

These guys have helped a lot of kids, teenagers, and young adults by inspiring them to be brave, and take the risks, showing them that if you act, you can achieve success, and if you fall it's a fun learning process not to be taken seriously.

How many people have you helped/moved? Albeit, not near as many as them.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
snowplow said:
Great, so now having games as a hobby gets gets you castrated. Wonderful. Truly a progressive society.

for the good of the human species I implore you to wound them physically, preferably in a fashion that might prevent future procreation.
Nice eugenics there, which is btw considered unethical. I have some master race breeding programs you might be interested in, care to join the Stormfront newsletter?
Prety much just what I was thinking too. Even if it's a joke, the best we can do is the tired old 'girl kicks boy in balls' routine played for laughs? Would it be as funny if the gender roles were reversed?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
So many people here are taking this way too seriously. The video was a joke people, I mean if you look at some of their other videos it's more or less the same thing, sacrifice themselves for a cheesy laugh with girls

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
Jarelk said:
What the hell? I've been absent mindedly checking the Escapist once a week for a while now but this prompted me to dig up my old account.

These guys are great guys. This video is not fake. The fact that Nex is bashing these guys is something I find incredibely STUPID.

They made their channel to show guys who are shy, socially awkward and reclusive that connecting with the other sex isn't hard. They're masters of picking up girls, as you will see if you watch their other videos or visit their site (www.simplepickup.com).

They all had horrible youths with bullying and namecalling and started out as nerds. They taught themselves to talk and pick up girls, having the steel balls to crawl out of reclusion.

I admire these guys and seeing you shamelessly talk them down without knowing what you're talking about is honestly making me a bit mad.

Check out their channel, watch their videos about them explaining themselves, THEN you're allowed to call them "terribly creepy" or to claim they have a "genetic defect" (in a bad attempt at snark humor, if you want).
and

Deathstroke said:
I am not impressed with a portion of the Escapist Community, these guys are coming from the same area you are, yet you reject them for being outspoken, courageous, and pursuing what they want?

Aren't these the goals most of you have in common? I was once a shy guy, then I busted out the spontaneous that you think is inane or abhorrent, but to me, it changed my life.

Come out of your little shells, and be a bit more open-minded, the solution to your life may not lie in hitting on women with Pick-Up lines that were scripted to induce hilarity, but the main thing you can pull out of this is to socialize and not care what people think about you, make friends in the process, and not to be scared.

With a few crude remarks here and there, I can tell some people don't know what 'RAPE' is, nor to what it applies.

Look at their back-stories before you get all judgmental, you may find their tales inspiring, and bearing a few similarities to your own.

These guys have helped a lot of kids, teenagers, and young adults by inspiring them to be brave, and take the risks, showing them that if you act, you can achieve success, and if you fall it's a fun learning process not to be taken seriously.

How many people have you helped/moved? Albeit, not near as many as them.
Are very well put. If this site had a like button I would utilize it.

Whether or not you can pull this off is a self fulfilling prophesy, you think you can do it, and go out and try it, and you will manage it. Think this sort of thing is going to ruin your chance with a girl or that she will immediately walk away the second you say something wrong and you'll be on edge and just make her feel uncomfortable. this is exactly the reason tons of nerdy guys fail with girls

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Is the San Diego Easy Pick up group recruiting by any chance?I must learn their secrets!

In all seriousness, the overall tone of this thread seems to be on the snarky side, but don't see what the deal is, these are confident guys having fun and actually being successful in getting numbers despite the rules they self imposed.

Jun 11, 2008
Beautiful End said:
-You know what my fetish is?
-No.
-Jesus. Happy valentine's day *gives pamphlet*

Yeah, everything about this video was creepy...but that was the most disturbing for me. I don't think that girl understand what a fetish is. So like, if you say the word Jesus or start praying, she gets turned on or what? That's just creepy.
Actually she used a clever double meaning of the word fetish as being a religious idol of worship rather than a sexual obsession whether she realised it or not. I hope it was intentional.

OT: I think the worst part was that they actually got numbers. Not for lack of trying but with the necrophilia and stuff.

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
draythefingerless said:
its fake. thats why it works.
It isn't fake. They have a whole channel of videos were they pick up different girls all the time. Stop being jelly.

Beautiful End said:
-You know what my fetish is?
-No.
-Jesus. Happy valentine's day *gives pamphlet*

Yeah, everything about this video was creepy...but that was the most disturbing for me. I don't think that girl understand what a fetish is. So like, if you say the word Jesus or start praying, she gets turned on or what? That's just creepy.

But what's even more disturbing is that most of their pick-up lines and convos worked! HOW?! Have I been doing it wrong this whole time?!
They are confident. Girls love confident guys, they have even been dressed as wizards and picked up chicks like bosses. You should check their channel out, if you want to know more about their "techniques". (someone will probably report me for trying to promote their channel but whatevs)

OT: The news reporter obviously missed the point of the video. They wanted to show that they could pick up chicks even if they said wierd things. That's the point of their whole channel actually, so I think this news reporter should of gone deeper into details, you know, like news reporters should.

Derrick Griffin Jr.

Feb 26, 2012
You missed the whole point of SP(Simple Pickup). Most of their stuff is for jokes and it goes to show their viewers that is is not about looks(Dressing up as Harry Potter/Nerd/Other stuff). You don't need fancy lines to get with a girl. You can almost say anything as long as you say it with confidence. Girl's are attracted to guys A lot different then guys are, Guys are more look based, while girls are more into Confidence, Voice Tonality, and Vocal Projection and Non-Needyness. These are women not 8 year old girls they have an adult sense of humor. They are not gonna pepper spray a guy for making a joke, or saying something a little inappropriate, worst case they just walk away. A lot of you guys show your inexperience and should probably watch some of the videos, you might not stay #Foreveralone.