We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"Uh, no. Sorry. There's probably a lot of phones on the dead over there." Sherlock says, pointing at the zombie corpses. "They won't need them. Now, where would he go next..."
A string of possible locations came to mind.
Airports, train stations, bus stations, offices, hospitals, residential districts, museums... No, not residential districts; people would be inside. Not offices; security would stop him, and compartmentalisation would decrease the effectiveness. The trains will probably have shut down by now. Buses? He might need them to travel. Airports? Not enough, and there is small window of opportunity. Museums and hospitals then.

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Varger stands up and walks over to a corpse. Wretching at the sight of flayed flesh he manages to find a phone amongst them before running clear of bodies. "Right." He holds the phone as he did earlier and thinks the thought from before. Amalgamation active The phone floats up slightly, is orbited by the suspension drone before once more the blue light from his palm makes contact with the phone and converts it into the dull blue ball. He clasps it in his hand before it is absorbed by the hole in his palm. 25 Faelon units aquired.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
Gutspilla woke up from his nap, seeing all the all the funny looking people, Gutspilla decides to sneak into someones room and steal all the shiny bits, including what looked to be a very important sword. Not long after Gutspilla returned to his tribe and shown off all his shiny bitz.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Wesker Hailed down a Taxi as the News groups began to flood the Station only to he held back by the Army who were confused as to who killed the Zombies.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Laura received a call from her IS.

"Got it... Wesker has been located at a hospital." said Laura

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
CmmdrRosh said:

ooc: ...Ok How the hell did you A Find one man in a massive City and B his name despite nothing to even hint at that?

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Diablo1099 said:
CmmdrRosh said:

ooc: ...Ok How the hell did you A Find one man in a massive City and B his name despite nothing to even hint at that?
OoC: Spec Ops/Black-Ops information network.... I kinda explained that in one of my previous posts..

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
CmmdrRosh said:
OoC: Spec Ops/Black-Ops information network.... I kinda explained that in one of my previous posts..
ooc: Ah, Carry on then...

Wesker heard the News on the Radio.
"...Despite what sources say about Zombies, The Station had nothing but dead bodies and they were not UnDead..."
WHAT!? How di-...
"Huh...Well this changes things..." Wesker sighed as he began thinking of countermeasures against another Zombie Massacre.

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
"Faelon...Faelon." He looks at Sherlock "Sorry never caught your name but do you know what Faelon is?" He asked. Query logged and registered. Redemption protocol prevents answer at this time, proceed with directive.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
Sitting in a bed in the hospital was a teenage boy with a broken bone, a black tophat on his head.

OoC: Yes, I am the tophat. I have an idea how to make this a character

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte and Laura continued to look at the outlines for their upgrades.

"OOOhhh, these will be fun!" said Charlotte.

"I'd calm down first, these will deemed necessary if the situation gets worse."

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
OOC: Just going to do a quick outline of Varger's abilities. His muscle structure has been supplemented with an element called Faelon, this can stretch and form around an active Faelon particle (The blue light) to form weapons and such. However he doesn't know how to do any of the abilities I came up with yet aside from forming a pistol and amalgamating technology (injects tech with active Faelon which converts the device into reactive Faelon) Hes basicaly a machine Alex Mercer but some of the stuff I came up with is quite nasty.

Also Trillby if your here Varger asked Sherlock something in case you missed it.

JaguarDwarf

Jan 28, 2012
Camreon had finished oversight of the labyrinth and started the summoning spell to summon veryone to the diffrent parts. Alastair popped out first along with Sofia.

OOC: Hope we havent forgot about my little plot? @Trilby

JaguarDwarf

Jan 28, 2012
Camreon had finshed the spell and saw all the people in the maze, All split up with temptations everywhere. Camreon watched Alastair closely.

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Varger looks down. "Damn, you seemed like a smart kinda guy...actually I know you are, this eye-piece tells me so...I don't even know how I understand it. Anywho this isn't just an average day. You said something about finding this guy who released the zombies." He begins pacing around. ENE still at 60% repeat advisement on location of cognative or electric energy. The scanner highlights Sherlock running a diagnostic on his mental patterns. "Sufficient cognative ability for integration...recommend engagement.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Wesker soon arrived outside the general Hospital.
He waited in a coffee shop across the road for Peak Hours when the Doctors and family's would be leaving.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"Didn't release. Created." Sherlock mutters. "He's probably at a hospital. Are you coming?" he asks, putting his phone in his pocket and walking towards the road.

JaguarDwarf

Jan 28, 2012
OOC: Ok here is the thing: You will all be in the maze when you get to hospital because @Trilby you said i could start this with my plot