We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"Interesting... What country is Lordran in?" Sherlock asks, intrigued.
Another woman approaches. "Sherlock Holmes." he says. "What is Infinite Stratos armour?"

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte eyes the mysterious man that passes by, but quickly gets back to Sherlock's question, raising an eyebrow.

"Have you been living under a rock? Infinite Stratos Armor are powered exoskeletons. They are what destabilized the world as this technology was far beyond any military expectations in the centuries to come. They are also the reason why women had started becoming more predominate in the world's politics." She takes out her necklace, which houses the matter transport system that summons the armor.

"Would you like to see one?"

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
The information shocks Sherlock. He turns to the suited man. "Entschuldigen Sie bitte, sprechen Sie Englisch? Wenn nicht, was Datum und Uhrzeit ist das?" he asks. "Date and time?" he repeats in English.

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
The Cookie Monster poked his head out of the bin ever so slightly. He was scared, because something didn't appear right...this was definately not Sesame Street.

He could hear some people talking nearby but he kept quiet. Perhaps if he ignored them things would go back to normal.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I[footnote]Yes... as my pic is me, I will speak in first person. [/footnote] sit on a bench from afar... wondering whether the strange group of people in front of me are also going to the convention I am dressed for, or if something more sinister is arising...

I decide to lay low and observe... some of them look dangerous, and I am just a man!

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte looks really confused, however she understands Sherlock's question, as Laura did teach her some German.

"It is year 2032, roughly 1 o'clock... Where are you from?"

OoC: To be honest, IS never really did say how long into the future... But it says its relatively close... I based this on a Fanfiction I made for Infinite Stratos

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
"London, England. 2012. And I think it was rather later than 1pm..." Sherlock replies. Curious... twenty years have passed, and I've travelled to Germany. He rubbed his face. No outward signs of ageing... "My pupils... Are they dilated?"

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte starts shaking her head, utterly confused. How could this man have time-traveled?

"No, they are not... Do you exactly when? Like month and date?"

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
"15th of January... So, I haven't been drugged." Sherlock replies. "YOU! In the suit. What is the date?"

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I notice a strange blonde man, my military training attracts me to him... he presses something on his watch, and walks calmly away, back where he came from... I do the maths... something's wrong...

I decide it is too dangerous to get closer... so I sprint wildly away shouting 'BOMB' at the top of my lungs... every little helps...

I aim myself for a 500m blast radius safety range!

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"So then 'White Knight' Incident hasn't occurred yet." mutters Charlotte.

On December 21, 2012, the first IS ever created, the famous "White Knight" defended Japan against 2341 ICBMs targeting the major cities. The end of all we know indeed.

OoC: Once again, date based on Fanfiction I created for IS