We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Two depthless figures were standing on a roof top, surveying the scene.

The man "So it seems we finally found another universe with inhabitance?"

The woman. "After 3754 failed attempts, we finally found another 3D world!"

The man. "We should report back to the Pie Lord, and then continue the inspection of more dimensions!"

The woman. "Agreed."

And with that the two figures vanish, leaving only a swirling drawing on the ground.

OoC: And with that, I must go find a new character... Joe might some day come back, but if I'm ever going to bring one of 'the Creator's' creations into here again it's probably going to be a villain. Also don't expect this post to lead anywhere any time soon...

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
A flash of a scalpel and the whirring of machinery.

His eyes open and he looks around, not knowing exactly who he is. He immedietly feels sick and doubles over, throwing up over the floor. He wipes his mouth and inspects the liquid on his hands, which to his shock was blue. He wretches again. A small blue line of text in the bottomw corner of his eye says "Loading...

OOC: Hello, gonna keep Ulquiorra's picture until where done in the other thread but this character is an OC that I came up with at work so finding a picture that matches will be a nuisance.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Oh God Dammit...
Wesker makes a run for it and blows the Case early, releasing the Zombie Making T-Virus into the Station.
He quickly gets away.

ooc: Gotta sign off, so enjoy the Zombies, I'll be back in around 10 hours.

Potato Dragon

Sep 3, 2011
Rak Wraithraiser having been sat on a nearby roof, decides he is hungry and eats a banana. Then thinks of an ingenious plan throw the peel on the floor and see who trips in a comical fashion

Quietly chuckles "stupid turtles" and moves to put this great plan to action.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte notices a strange woman on the pavement, her body incased in a strange armor. (TALI)

She rushes towards her. "Are you hurt?" she askes

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Sherlock runs back out. "It's still 2012. The 22nd of March, specifically." he says, panting slightly.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte turns to Sherlock.

"Then how the hell did I time-travel?"

OoC: I see what you did there.... todays date

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
"Fuck" He manages between wretches, "Where am I?" He looks up again. "Loading...Done, ENE at 60% capacity. FAE at 100 units. Intitialising links ups....wiring nerve stems.....cooling reactor...done. He rolls onto his back the feeling gone and gazes at the sky, with no clue of anything.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"I assume in the same way I did. Which is something, for once, I do not know." Sherlock replies.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Caramel Frappe said:
"Whom may you be?! Where am I, .. um, what is this place? Gugh, I am making a fool of myself. Hopefully I am not having a high fever where i'm hallucinating." Tali places her hand over her helmet.
OoC: Just so you know, Charlotte in the anime was roughly 15-16 years old. I time-skipped to about 26 years old.

"This is Earth. Do you want me to bring you to a hospital?" Charlotte notices the woman's legs, she isn't human, but that's not the problem right now...

PrinceOfShapeir

Mar 27, 2011
A trenchcoat and fedora-wearing gentleman stepped in the door. "A suspicious mind might suspect that the fact that this was created when there are clearly two other identical threads to be a sign of intent. An even more suspicious mind might think that there was some deeper motive here. Why, though? Who could gain from such a thing? That...is the Question."

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
As the bomb exploded nearby, Cookie Monster decided he needed a new plan. This bin clearly wasn't safe, and besides...there were no cookies here.

He decided to climb out the bin and see what was going on.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I lie behind a wall and peer back around the corner... the Blonde man is running... 'I must be right' I think...

I look back at the crowd... they seem somewhat unphased by my outburst...

I decide not to reenter the blast and frag radius... and instead just hope to god thay they will be alright...

I unscrew the tip of my cane-cum-flask and take a swig of the Laphroig inside... hell... i'm not going down without a final drink!

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Upon getting closer he relises that out of all the things he could be hobbling towards it had to be zombies, he turned and tried to run, but slipped over a banana instead and landed with a groan, trying to claw his way away from the zombies. "Warning ENE still at 60%...analysing ...nearby life signals in combat with hostiles....suggest reroute. "What. the. hell. " He spat each word and began crawling towards where he managed to stand up and begin hobble. His brown hair was shaggy and his jeans worn making him look besheviled as he limped away.