We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Elementary - Dear Watson said:
I lie behind a wall and peer back around the corner... the Blonde man is running... 'I must be right' I think...

I look back at the crowd... they seem somewhat unphased by my outburst...

I decide not to reenter the blast and frag radius... and instead just hope to god thay they will be alright...

I unscrew the tip of my cane-cum-flask and take a swig of the Laphroig inside... hell... i'm not going down without a final drink!
(...cont. I appear to be a minute behind)

The explosion was not what I expected... some strangely moving people appear everwhere... chaos starts to sit in... I look behind me. There is a car park through a small wood, it is the long-stay valet service car park... I decide it will be my getaway plan, but right now I will stay on my vantage point watching the events unfold.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Yohohoho... Yohohoho..." A skeleton wearing some extravagant clothing walks out from one of the alley ways. "Now this can't be right..." Looking around, then back to the map.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
"Shepard? Who's Shepard?" Charlotte then notices the zombies

She activates her IS armor.

[HEADING=3]"Let's GO! Raphael Revive Custom Mark IV!"[/HEADING]

Materializing twin Vent Particle Rifles, she fires at a wave of zombies.

[HEADING=3]"May have been 10 years since I was Cadet Representative, but I still got it! Char d'Arc is here!"[/HEADING]

Potato Dragon

Sep 3, 2011
Rak bursts out laughing "Yes the small white black turtle fell". Unfortunately alerting all zombies in immediate vicinity to his presence. Realising this mistake he makes a quick getaway whilst still laughing uncontrollably.

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
The zombies behind him completely vanish. "Thank god"He was out of breath and the bottow of his still displayed blue text that seemed irrelevant. He ignored it for now and managed and brief jog....A mech? Are you fucking kidding. "First zombies now a robot..."

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte whips out a beam sabre from the armor, and starts cutting down zombies, the blade too easily cutting them down.

"HA, if only Laura was here for this!" says Charlotte

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
As he limps forward an armoured figure approaches. "Are you hurt?" Was its question and he answered "I don't know." he clasps the figures shoulder for support.

OOC: I cannot for the life of me find a picture that looks usable...

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
*Appears on Charlotte's shoulder*

'You look like you're trying to kill zombies. WOuld you like some help with that?'

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Brook looks over at the train station where the zombies were. "Aaah! ZOMBIES!" and starts running towards the crowd of people forgetting he was a skeleton. "Run everyone!! ZOMBIES!!"

OoC: Awesome avatar Luke!!

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
OoC: Funny but no....

"Outdated piece of..." She shakes off the annoyance and continues hacking down the zombies.

[HEADING=3]MEANWHILE AT SCHWARZER HASE MAIN BASE[/HEADING]

Laura started getting zombie reports near an airport.

"Laura Bodewig... LAUNCHING!"

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Sherlock follows the man and the armoured woman. "The man in the suit. Did you see where he went?" he asks.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Brook follows the woman in armour and the man, surprised when the door was closed in his face. "Let me in!! There are zombies out here! I don't want my shadow stolen again!!"

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
He sits down of the floor catching his breath. He reaches into his pocket to see if his phone is still working when he holds it up the text in his eye highlights it. He'd had enough of this. "What going on?" He muttered. command verified, opening visual overlay, data feed active. As the voice in his head stops he feels something wierd above his right eye. a grey piece of metal now protrudes slightly from his brow and is creating a blue holo-overlay in front of his eye. The information the eye-piece provides is staggering as he looks around the room, running his hand over the strange material that had formed into the rigid eye-piece.

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
The Cookie Monster watched the skeleton banging at the barricade and the weird human-like things wandering round. Perhaps one of them had some cookies? He decided to go ask them.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Laura lands near Charlotte.

"HA! What did I miss?" Laura asked.

"About time you got here!" Charlotte says, continuously firing at the zombies. The two notice a barricade being built, and they rush towards it.

"Oi! What are you guys doing?" their helmets retracting back, revealing their faces