We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
He gave the girl and uneasy smile as he took her hand. "Just call me Sniper." he said. He looked at the train station and then saw all the dead bodies everywhere. "What happened here anyway?" he asked.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte smiled "Very well Sniper. Perhaps it would be best interest for all of us to catch this man?"

Laura turned to Sniper. "Zombies by that man." she said flatly

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
Abe finding his search yielded no results decided it was time to step up his efforts. He didn't have long before Grutus' scent would fade into the wind.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Looking around, Knife sees a figure in the distance with an uncanny resemallance to Abraham Lincon. He looks at a nearby street sign, but is unable to reading, the sign being in German. He does recognise, however, the arrow with the airplane. "Well, to the airport it is." He says, before setting off in the direction indicated by the sign.

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
Could this be him.. Abe had never seen Grutus in his human form. It was the only lead Abe had. He began to stalk and plot the man's death. But first he would have to make sure he was one of the were-kin.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
The man came within a safe distance of the group. He stopped walking towards them and removed the last of the bandages on his hand.

His hand appeared human, but was covered with metal pieces and slots.

He started arranging the metallic pieces, each movement producing a slight click.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
A Schwarzer Hase agent tells of unknowns approaching the airport. Laura grabs Charlotte's attention.

Charlotte fly over to where Knife is, landing with a thud, and weapons free.

"State your business..." growled Charlotte.

LebbyLegs

Dec 15, 2009
Seeing Abe stalk the new man Grutus decided that he would have to stop Abe. If he believed that the man was him, another innocent's blood would be on his hands. So he began to stalk Abe.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Zombies? That would explain why that bloke in the ally wouldn't die till I chopped his head in two..." Sniper said as he looked back at the ally he emerged from. "I don't usually work with others, but I suppose I'll travel with you." he said to the two girls. "Who are you now?" he asked the one with an eye patch. "Oi, wait a second!" he called after Charlotte.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Dr. Horrible tries to establish himself as a threat by standing on a tall pedestal, but immediately falls off to his death. His last words are "I need a...child...doctor..."

(uber reference ftl)

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
OoC: Sorry @Outis. Laura is still there.

"Laura Bodewig. Commander of the Schwarzer Hase." she says, holding out her hand.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Knife stumbles to a stop as the mech lands, and holds up his hands. "Woah, calm down there Miss Crazy Mech Lady, I mean no harm."
OOC@Rosh: Yes, he does remember the last thread.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
'Oi...this is why I don't like working with people...too much to think about.' Sniper thought as he heard a lot of commotion around him.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
The man's hand was complete. The pieces were arranged on his hand to resemble a light machine gun.

Deciding that his weapon was prepared, he walked towards a bench a safe distance from the group.

He braced the tripod on his hands against the bench and tensed his hand as the skin of his forefingers broke.

A hail of bullets descended upon the group.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
"Well, what happened was I appeared in this warehouse right," He points back at the still burning building, "And as you can see, someone lit it on fire, so I got out of there, and decided to go to the airport."