We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
"Abraham Lincoln rode into town on the back of his faithful bear 'Nessy'. Abe had one thing on his mind, the blood of the wear-wolf. The one that had just killed his son. He began his search."

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Gekko Moriah! That fiend is trying to make another army!! I can't believe he would try that same trick after what Luffy-san and everyone had to do to stop him once before! I will help stop him!!"

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Laura turns to Dalia. "Very well... However that armor of yours... Is there anything special about it?"

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
Need to sleep now, hope you guys are near a bin when I come back =P

Cookie Monster was fed up of all this talking - he was hungry, and standing around wasn't helping. He climbed into a nearby bin and started rummaging.

LebbyLegs

Dec 15, 2009
"Grutus the wearwolf, blood freshly dripping from his teeth, ran through the town with one thing on his mind. 'Abe is coming!'. Seeking refuge from the slayer of all beasts, Grutus took shelter in an abandoned factory. Upon entering the dis-repaired building he cast his eyes on his only hope."

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
In a distance a man was watching.

He was wearing similar clothes as the one who started the virus, but was much larger. His face was covered with a balaclava and one of his hands was wrapped in thick bandages.

He looked over at the group as they where making what seemed like idle conversation.

He dialed his phone. When someone answered he said "There are survivors. The virus isn't affecting them. The infected can not overwhelm them. I will finish them. We can not have survivors."

He hung up the phone and started walking towards the group while unbandaging his hand at the same time.

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Still fixated on the eyepiece and its information Varger turns and walks back to where the barricade had been set up and sits down to read.

OOC:I'm off. WIll be back tommorow.

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
"'Nessy I can sense it, we are near now', Abe dismounted the bear and walked upon the entrance to the derelict factory. Something in the air was aloof. Abe grasping his AK-47 in his hands kicked down the door. Rat-A-Tat-Tat-Tat. Abe's bullet riddled body fell to the ground, there standing through the door was was Grutus holding a mini-gun."

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: Howdy y'all! Was having some trouble with deciding a new character, but this should work.

The Sniper walked out of an ally, wiping blood from his kukri. He looks around and sees a group of people. He walks over to them.

LebbyLegs

Dec 15, 2009
"'I have done it.. No this is far too easy.' Grutus moved closer to inspect the body of Abe. There is no way he could of survived that. But then Nessy came charging through the door slamming Grutus to the floor."

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
OOC: I'm off for the night.
Try not to break everything. *looks at Zeph and Rosh* You know what I mean.

SwagLordYoloson

Jul 21, 2010
"Then the heart began to beat again, fresh blood poured through Abe's veins and vitality came back to him. Bringing himself to his feet he saw his brave steed Nessy in a brutish battle with the fiend of the night. There was nothing he could do but watch."

LebbyLegs

Dec 15, 2009
"BAM! right hook to the face, Nessy stumbled back into a pile of crates. Grutus looked to the corpse of Abe, but it was gone. 'Shit!'. There was little he could do, now was his only chance to escape. Grutus took off into the night."