We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
From his splayed out position on the floor he thought for a second. The charred muzzle no longer silencing him but the remains of it were still uncomfortable. He did however want rid of the shackles, he just didn't have the strength to right now. He hummed again. The collar spoke "If you wouldn't mind" it was so embarrassing to ask for help. He was anxious and still scared. Having never met a Scath before he was glad Zevrisya would at least not have the knowledge to recognise whether he was agitated or not. Hopefully he could pass himself off as a tough monster that nobody fucks with.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
"I'm really sorry Nina dear, I really need to sort something out." Candace told Nina, then lead Dala to her room, unaware it was occupied.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Elsewhere In Montreal

Zevrisya moved to Faa slowly, and took hold of the shackles, trying to avoid agitating Faa more than he always was. Though she wasn't focusing fully on him, her psychic abilities still passively picked up on some of his anxiety.

Once she had a grip on the metal, she tensed her muscles and pulled her arms in opposite directions, until the shackles broke. Once they were off, she moved to Faa's head and examined the muzzle to find the best way to remove it without harming the Scath.

[hr]

Hotel

Yauna wouldn't react to Candace and Dala entering the room, being in a trance with her focus completely on the ritual she was performing.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Dala stopped in her tracks, then said: [color=e50000]"Seems like we need to find a different room."[/color]

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
The area of the muzzle that wasn't a charred mess was the fixtures either side of his head. From this the remains of the muzzle were dangling uncomfortably just below Faa's jaw preventing him from opening his mouth properly. It was two smooth rectangles that formed the fixture either side of his head. They were clasped onto the scales of Faa's head rather tightly but if they were removed then the muzzle would be able to be discarded easily. There was a slight depression in each rectangle, the lock for the muzzle. Pressure sensitive and too small for Faa to operate. The muzzle had been built for purpose, not mass use. It had been made for Faa, or at least Scath.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Elsewhere In Montreal

After locating the depressions, Zevrisya would push on them and attempt to slowly remove the muzzle.

[hr]

Hotel

Yauna remained in an unresponsive, chanting state.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
Removing the muzzle slowly was a good idea, the device coming away easily. Sophisticated Nano tech within the device didn't recognise what had removed it and so as a precaution the device broke down into nothingness once removed. It was obvious someone didn't want their tech lying around. Free of the muzzle and shackles Faa feels more comfortable and calm. He clacks his jaw open and shut and stretches his limbs. "That feels much better. Thanks" he hummed. He beamed slightly appearing as perky as a scaled alien could portray. His bright yellow eyes now longer damning and scrutinising but rather curious with a hint of trepidation. He was still scared of the Hrem here, scared of being off Scathis.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Candace, seeing Yauna, repressed the urge to vomit and slowly closed the door as she backed off. "Any ideas?"

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
The lieutenant looked over at Blue and said; "Hello, ma'am." - He said, doing his absolute best to keep his mind clear.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Elsewhere In Montreal

Zevrisya looked a little surprised by the muzzle disintegrating, however she shrugged this off and sat down next to the dead body. [color=660099]"So, any idea who chained you up?"[/color] she asked, dragging the body into her lap. After a brief pause, she pressed her mouth against the corpse's neck and started sucking up the blood that flowed from two puncture wounds.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"Well, maybe just the dining room? Or is there some living room? There should be nobody there around this time."[/color]

[hr]

Blue smiled at the guy. "I was wondering ... you are XPOL, right?"

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
"I'm an XPOL officer, yes. Why do you ask?" - He replied, answering Blue's smile with a suspicious frown.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
Faa was deeply disturbed by what he saw. The Hrem were different than Scath for sure but he'd never heard about this before not in all of his studies or lessons. Zevrisya, like the dreaded Sicklewing of Scathis, was draining the blood of one of her own kind but unlike the Sicklewing she was more than a myth. He hummed, occasionally pausing and starting again as his lack of focus caused the collar to bleep in error. "Do all" "Do" "Do all humans succumb to" "Do all h" "Do all humans succumb to this? I've never heard or read about anything like it" the collar managed to finally express the translates humming. Due to the quality and expense of the collar it was able to alter pitch and tone to make the voice sound more genuine. The voice was cracking and slightly more subdued this time, reading the apprehension from Faa's body. He didn't like not knowing anything, as it made him feel incompetent, not a trait for a future ruler.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
"I've heard you keep extradimensional criminals, is that true?" Blue asked - and tried to read the mind of the guy, trying to find out if he knew where the secret facilty was where Anik and Black were held.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Elsewhere In Montreal

[color=660099]"Blood-drinking? Typically, no, except for a few weirdoes. I'm not really human in that respect, though,"[/color] Zevrisya said, wiping blood off from around her mouth. [color=660099]"I am... A VAMPIRE! BLAH!"[/color] As she finished speaking, she widened her eye and stuck her bloody tongue out. [color=660099]"Or, a luck-drinker."[/color]

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
Faa hopped backwards slightly at the exclamation. His claws gouging the ground up. He then then realised what he had done, narrowed his eyes and began to walk in an overly casual manner a few steps forward. He hummed "I wasn't scared, I thought you were attaxking " he was growling slightly

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
"Yes, that's correct." - The lieutenant replied. His thoughts drifted to Anik, Black and the Forefront agent, but he was also frequently thinking about the fact that Blue was psychic. Blue would find out that he didn't actually know where Anik and Black had been taken, but that they probably were in the XPOL prison of North America. He didn't know where that was, except that it was to the north.

He then said; "I've got something to tell you, actually. A decision has been reached that the portal between our worlds should be shut down. There's really no reason to keep it open, as the murder charges against Anik have been thrown out of court." Pausing, he added; "After all, the representatives who issued the charges are either dead or incarcerated."

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Dala followed Candace.
[color=e50000]"Now, what did you want to speak about?"[/color]

[hr]

"Well, good luck with that." Blue said. "If you can manage to close it, I will congratulate you, but as you have not closed it already, I doubt you have the means to do so.

And I have business here, I will not close it before I'm done. Now - can I speak with your higher-ups?"

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Candace sat. "All this treasure hunting... Do you know why I'm doing it?" She asked as she took off her coat.