We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Blue did counterspell the spell, and when Yauna countered it, she just countered it again.

"... how about you just stop now?" Blue sighed. "Fight's over."

She then held Yauna straight in place by controlling her blood, basically petrifying her, aside from the mouth.

[hr]

Dala asked for exchange places for money in the city.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Candace ran to Nina as she came out. "Are you alright dear?"

Lambda, seeing the fighting on the other side, jumped through the portal and shouted "Stop!"

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Wherever

"Could you drop the illusions now? I'm starting to get the feeling your just an insecure asshole." Yauna groaned, quietly.

[hr]

Mathan Daer

Dala would be directed to a place in the city where she could do this, however she would be informed that said place was closed due to it being the middle of the night.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
"Says the one using illusions herself. You're pathetic.
I won't explain myself to you, you should be able to figure out why I use illusions yourself."
Blue said. "And I have no interest to kill you, I have no interest to do anything with you. So if you promise - that means, a real deal, not something you betray - that you won't try to kill me again, I will let you go."

[hr]

Dala asked if she could stay the night, or two, and pay after she had exchanged the money.
[color=e50000]"You won't turn down a weary traveler, will you?"[/color]

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Wherever

"You got me there." Yauna chuckled, her voice no longer quiet or weary. "Honestly, I just tried to kill you out of guilt. I came here to help shut down the portal and that's all I want. My personal motives for coming here are done; I've had a sufficient look at your magic. So, I accept. And as a token of goodwill, I can help you get Anik, just as long as you close the portal down when we're done. If you want. I'm just offering so I don't feel bad about failing."

[hr]

Mathan Daer

The receptionist would ask to see how much Dala had on her and, if it was quite a bit of money, would agree.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"I think I will be in a minute." Nina answered Candace. Her body was still slowly regenerating from the wounds she had sustained, but only minor injuries remained.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Blue smiled. "Well, that wasn't so hard now, was it? And you know, I agree as well. I can shut down the portal after I have Anik." She then let go of the hold on Yauna.

[hr]

Dala sighed, then did her magic trick to summon a portemonnaie full of dollars, catching it with her foot and showing it to the receptionist. It was most definitely enough money.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
By now, the portal station was surrounded by local police, and the adjacent buildings were emptied. The ETR squad, having just arrived, was stationed by the main entrance. A team of Canadian police snipers covered other exits. For now they waited because they had no way of forcing the issue - yet. Storming the building was out of the question, and no heavy ordnance had been authorised. The XPOL superintendent was doing his best to convince the local authorities that military means would be needed, but that was a slow process.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Shana caught up with Nina and Candace.

"Yauna is beyond the portal. We were looking for you, Nina. What were you doing over there?"

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
The situation at the portal station allowed the operation to go clinically smoothly. The stealth dropship arrived above the APC, a small squad of 5 troopers wearing shimmering nano shrouds rappeled down and approached the APC. With no visible or audible inclination they moved efficiently to check the drivers status and the passengers. The driver was injured but not seriously, he was extracted by two of the troopers while the other 3 checked the rear of the APC. A hole had been burned in the rear and the previous occupant was nowhere to be seen. Two of the troopers moved to beneath the dropship, attached themselves to their wires and waited as the final trooper threw a small spherical device on board the APC. He then joined the rest of the squad which then silently withdrew, too much chance of discovery if they had elected to purue their objective on foot. The mission was reported as failed as the dropship silently sped away. A few seconds that the APC dissolved into nothingness.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Wherever

"I'll be back here in a couple of hours." Yauna said, before hurrying off through the portal.

[hr]

Mathan Daer

With Dala demonstrating that she had quite a bit of money, the receptionist handed over the key in exchange for a temporary deposit in Earth money.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
[color=ff9966]"I was trying to fight the enemy. Thanks for all the help there, by the way."[/color] Nina replied, half sarcastically, to Shana. Her left arm shifted back into place as the shoulder joint reset itself.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Shana was not really amused by the attitude of the girl.
"Well, I was preoccupied by ropes of water and a soldier attacking me with a sword."

She winced as Nina did her shoulder adjustment.

"What did you just do?"

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Montreal

"Since I doubt there's much more we can do here, let's head back to the hotel." Yauna stated casually, as she began walking towards the exit. "Then we can get that ritual done, Candace."

When she left the building, the more cops and XPOL officers would likely notice Yauna's unbroken arm and half her face were soaked in fairly fresh blood, and there was a torn open hole in the abdomen of her robe which some might notice allowed them to see through Yauna's gut-hole.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
montreal

The escapee from the APC was clattering through alleyways, trying to get as far away as possible. A large reptilian, 8 feet in length and 5 feet in height not counting wingspan. It's
Legs were shackled and running was hard as it ran through the streets. It was panicked and frantic, lashing its tail around.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
"See you around." Blue said. She then, leaving the illusion she half stood in behind, went after Yauna through the portal, after a minute or so, walking casually.

Noticing the XPOL officers, she blew them a kiss.

[hr]

Dala handed the money over, and got the key, then went up towards her room, prepareing to sleep a night.
After some time of laying awake, she suddenly jumped, having thought of something.

She created a portal to earth, near the hotel, and walked through, trying to get a glimpse of Candace.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
Four of the XPOL squad moved forward, guns ready but aimed down. Their leader said; "Hold up, what the hell just happened in there? And do you need a medic, ma'am?"

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
Scared, alone and tired the reptile collapsed against some large metal containers and slumped to the ground panting. It would rest here for awhile.