Weird qualities you find attractive

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
I find girls who don't fit the mold of 'hot' and are generally average looking to be more attractive. I think it's because I feel like their beauty is appreciated by me more than society at large and maybe I feel like it sort of reduces the competition.

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
Screamarie said:
I find a guy who is just in general wierd, attractive. Not creepy weird though. There's a BIG difference.

A guy who will make stupid jokes that he KNOWS make little to no sense and aren't really funny, but you find it funny just because of how non-sensical it is.

A guy who will sing wierd little songs or burst out in Transexual from Transylvania at the oddest moments.

A guy who will wear a wierd hat in public and not think a thing of it, instead of getting self-conscious when someone stares, he tips said hat and says "Good day to you sir."

That's hot in my eyes.
If more girls felt that way, I would have gotten my first kiss/girlfriend earlier than college.

OT - I like girls who are able to put me in my place. I'm arrogant, lazy, and generally stubborn. Girls that yell at me and get me to do stuff (schoolwork, writing for the newspaper, etc.) are the best, in my eyes.

Mr_RogersCU13

Nov 22, 2011
I like assertive women. I don't care for shy, demure, little gems. Give me a woman who is just as likely to hit me as she is to kiss and I will be happy. Basically I want a Nord wife.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Dominant guys, not in the bondage way [just be happy I'm not linking you to its definition] but more or less romantically dominating. Other then that, just generally enjoying gaming and a bonus would be sci-fi.

I don't know why but I also find shy-guys very arousing.

ChadSexington

Apr 14, 2011
Screamarie said:
I find a guy who is just in general wierd, attractive. Not creepy weird though. There's a BIG difference.

A guy who will make stupid jokes that he KNOWS make little to no sense and aren't really funny, but you find it funny just because of how non-sensical it is.

A guy who will sing wierd little songs or burst out in Transexual from Transylvania at the oddest moments.

A guy who will wear a wierd hat in public and not think a thing of it, instead of getting self-conscious when someone stares, he tips said hat and says "Good day to you sir."

That's hot in my eyes.
You've just described me and the majority of my male friends, congratulations! One of my best friends and I had a fun night drinking tequila doing the time warp down near the river near our houses. Also, it's called Sweet Transvestite lol.

OT: I like tattoos and ginger hair. Not that weird. I'm also annoyingly attracted to girls who are crazy as hell. Kinda weird.

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
Well I don't have many, but one thing people might consider weird is that I find girls with more clothes more attractive than girls in skimpy clothes. If they're particularly tasteful I find it super attractive (e.g. one of them long cardigan things, love them).

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
II2 said:
Lionsfan said:
If a girl is into sports, then I'm definitely I'm into her.

And if a girl loves The Clash, then I think I would probably drop dead of shock
The Clash is a pretty popular band, man. I know lots of girls who like them and 2 of my friends moms are fans. I do live in a large city, mind.

I take it as more of a shock when a girl is into Whitehouse or Merzbow.
Maybe it speaks more about the girls I hang around with, but I don't I've ever known a single girl who was a fan. Obviously, that's just me though

Jinxzy

Jul 2, 2008
Guys - Blue eyes, Very short or Long-ish type hair, and tall.

Girls - Red hair, and the dorky cute look.

Also someone that can get my odd sense of humor. Someone that doesn't drink and smoke every day, casual and at parties are ok.

NubiJuan

Aug 1, 2010
I think I'd find someone who shares most of my personality insanely attractive. basically me in the body of the opposite gender. its weird because I am not the biggest fan of myself, but I guess it means that I really do love myself.

basically, someone ultimately shy and reclusive, who doesn't really want to bother to try and get along or explain anything to anyone else. someone who can be quiet and introspective one moment and a total firecracker the next.

GmonXyZ

Mar 3, 2012
Woman who don't require several layers of makeup just to feel comfortable about themselves.

Tho i wouldn't label it as weird, just rare..

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
If a guy is weird I'm more inclined to like him. I dunno, people being strange oddballs just appeals to me.

True story: The first time I truly thought to myself "I love this man" about my boyfriend was after I'd walked into my kitchen to find him sitting on the floor with my toaster in pieces in front of him because, and I do quote: "It was burning the bread really weird."

Guys that every now and again just do weird shit like that are just very appealing to me. Mostly because I'm one of them in my own way too.

stonethered

Mar 3, 2009
I don't think anything I find attractive in a girl is particularly weird or odd. Just so long as she's able to keep up with me in a conversation and doesn't make me feel like I'm the only one talking, shares my basic world view, and her right breast is slightly larger than her left I'm basically good.

CTYR

Mar 25, 2012
I like a girl who's able to sing.
It's very attractive to know that my woman can lull me to bed.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
SciMal said:
I also have a mild preference for black/AA chicks. Don't really know why.
Because their H-O-T obviously. Also, Dat Ass.

I'm right in the same boat as you though, Minority Woman are hot. Maybe it's because White Woman are more prevalent so Minorities are seen as a rarity, or just the fact that a lot of them don't say Like, Ya know? or Helllooo! all the time.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Dyed white-grey hair.

Saw a girl like that texting yesterday with a dark-grey hoodie. Adorable.

I just think it looks nice an' different....