Weird sighting over Norway

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
POOORTAL STOOOOOOORRRRRMMMMM

No I don't know. No-one does, obviously.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
If it is aliens, finally a viable excuse to put runaway military budgets to good use

Kippers

Nov 12, 2009
SantoUno said:
It's a portal, the Vikings are returning!

Meh, who knows? Real strange.
Man, i sure do hope so! Then my country - Denmark - could be ruler of Northen Europe again.
Would be awesome compared to our contempoary status as USA and everybody else' pet....

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
It was just me practicing my magics. Next week I am going to practice the Kamehameha. Week after that I'll be charging my laser. It may or may not Shoop da Whoop. You'll just have to find out.

stonkingjonas

Oct 9, 2009
A good guess, exept that as far as I can see in the videos, there isn't a cloud in the sky. For the spiral to have been a projection, there had to be something there to project it on.
Of course there could be a balloon up there, the video is just to low in quality to tell.

I personally believe in the russian rocket-theory.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
MortisLegio said:
Im calling it fake
ElephantGuts said:
There's no way that's not shopped I don't care who says it isn't.
From that image alone I would too, but check the website it links too. There are hundreds of eyewitnesses and images form different angles and videos. If it was the work of one man and his camera I would call fake too, but this is not the case. Though from what I've heard those pesky Ruskkies are upto no good again.

Spitfire175

Jul 1, 2009
BaldursBananaSoap said:
Russia you sly devils. There are NAVTEX warnings about a planned Russian submarine rocket launch prior to this "phenomenon" so it is definitely a rocket out of control we see here. The blue colour is light the sun reflecting/illuminating the exhaust/fuel, and the shrinking spiral is the rocket spiraling, obviously getting smaller and smaller as the object gets more and more distant. Watch the videos and you can clearly see it spiraling. People are so gullable.

I don't think the Russians would just go "Woops, our devastatingly dangerous missile we were testing went out of control..again, our bad."
This is the conclusion I came to after browsing through most of what I could find on the matter. Damn, I was bored today.

DavisJ3608

The Supremely Awesome
Mar 18, 2009
Either looks like a projection from behind the hill from one of the pictures, or it's a lazer light show put on by zombies.

Either of those ideas are saner than the ones postulated by the commenters on the site... Seriously, read them. They range from "A sign of the second coming" to "a Russian weather control device capable of creating 'Katrinas' any time, anywhere".

Apr 28, 2008
Oh come on, its obviously Santa practicing for Christmas, and Rudolf's nose went haywire.

duh