Weirdest Super Power You Can Have!

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
The ability to command fangirls all over the world... I would be unstoppable...

Seatownstriker

May 19, 2010
Shooting spaghetti noodles from my fingers.I actually stole this one from Dane Cook. And my arch nemesis would be Atkins Man!

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I shall post what i allways post in these threads.

"I shoot Deckchairs out of my kneecaps"

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
To (sort of) quote Russell Howard: The ability to make people orgasm just by touching them. Could you imagine the fun? And not just for sex stuff, lets say a mugger comes up to you
Mugger: Gimme your wallet!
Me: *poke*
Mugger: *orgasm*
Me: *many pokes*
Mugger: *on the floor. drained*

Be so fun.

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
rosemystica said:
Psychic GPS.

I once wrote a story about a character who had this power. Basically, she could never get lost, and she could find misplaced items on demand. I would LOVE to have that power. XD

It'd be pretty useless in superheroics (except maybe for a sidekick) though.
I could see someone with that power being invaluable to a super hero team if kept safe back at base and in constant communication with the leader.

Wait I think batman did that.....what was her name?

IanBrazen

Oct 17, 2008
I can build dam's thats my super power.

http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/thread.php?id=12947

[sub]Im referencing the last 4 posts.[/sub]

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
right, now for my superpower, the power to shoot trained monkeys out of my mouth (prbably less painful then the alternative) that way id not only have intelegent projectiles but also a never ending supply of minions!

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
The ability to never bite the inside of my mouth. Just imagine all the Badass super heroes of the world and know they still occasionally bite the inside of their mouths. You file like a right idiot and its really annoying as if you do it once you keep on doing it.