Well, I did the "racial ability" thread, soooooooo...

TheAtomicWalrus

Nov 19, 2009
I would be a half manatee half dinosaur half african safari marmit named reggie i would travel the universe in search of the fabled billy mays big city storm force toilet while donning my toga and lvl 19 helmet of doom.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
I'd be an alchemist. Turning random things into weapons you would never expect would be nice.
(Any kind of alchemist would work. FFX2, Fullmetal, Dungeons & Dragons, etc...)

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
I would be a paladin. Smite people would be very fun. As you can imagine from that statement, I wouldn't exactly be the nicest of paladins.

Sly Skater Man

Sep 30, 2009
I imagine myself as somewhat of a strongarm so i suppose id be some sort of a angry stick wielding man or something

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Mage, Oblivion style, specializing in Illusion, Mysticism, and Conjuration.

Illusion, because chameleon/invisibility is too awesome for words.
Mysticism, because telekinesis, especially while invisible, is too awesome to even be described as "too awesome for words."
And Conjuration, because if my college grades are anything to go by, I'm clearly creating something out of thin air!

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
armaina said:
I am always the healer, but not that lightweight healer, oh no, tank healer baby, a Cleric.
I echo this.

In every game I've played where I could pick a class, it's been a healer.

*_*

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
I'm gonna go with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system 'cause it's awesome.

Class Name: Guy

Strength: 7
Perception: 7
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 4
Luck: 6

3 Major Skills:
Driving
Skiing
Gaming

Perks I may have taken:
Heavy Sleeper: You can sleep through most anything, including a hurricane.
Midddleweight: You can consume a respectable amount of alcohol, but there is definitely such a thing as too much for you.
Ready!: Your showers and clothes-changing are much faster than normal. There may be something unnatural about it.
Wired Reflexes: Years and years of gaming have greatly improved your eye-hand coordination to a rather eerie level.
Walking Wikipedia: You have a vast amount of knowledge about things that just aren't that important.
Clutch Writer: When there is less than one day until a paper of any kind is due, you gain a massive +30 to your Writing skill.
Night Person: Ramen at 3 AM? No problem! Your internal clock favors the night, which means late-night study sessions (or gaming sessions) are no problem.
Always Awake: For some reason, you detest naps. Although this might conflict with the Night Person perk, you only suffer minimal side effects from your lack of naps.
Shy at First: The first time you meet someone, your Charisma decreases by 2, but only around them. At a random point, it will only decrease by one, and eventually, you won't lose any points at all.
"No Luck With Girls": Let's face it: you're cursed when it comes to women. You'll temporarily lose 1 point from every attribute whenever you're around women.

PunchClockVillain

Oct 3, 2009
Werewolf with elemental magic abilities. Basically Druid from LoD except you don't have to pick between the two without sucking.