Well, I'm never doing that again.

Grell Sutcliff

May 25, 2011
in one of the tekken games I used Paul and he did an attack that hit once but took away 75% of the opponents HP. I think it was a glitch

buffalodriver87

Apr 2, 2011
this is really obscure but in crazy taxi one on the freeway in arcade mode, i smashed into a semi just right for it to make a giant L with the trailer sticking straight up in the air ^_^

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Sniping a heli driver while it was moving (I don't mean just standing still in the air, I mean moving, flying about) in BFBC2. Watching a completely 'healthy' chopper just flop to the ground is priceless.

Been a few matches where I carried the game as well, usually Rush rounds when I get a really mean streak going, usually on the offense. It's really an awesome feeling, adrenaline rush like you wouldn't believe and quite a bit of head inflation afterwards, pride feels good ^^

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Savage 1. Beast Predator.

If you've ever played that game you know there's certain pros who're just leaping all across the place never getting hit and slaughtering anyone who opposes them.

I had a streak like that. Once. Me and 2 others vs 10+ or so legion. I was leaping and constantly thinking I'd be dead in the next second and suddenly I was the only one still standing. Was freaking awesome.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Played a TDM in Black ops and had over half of my teams kills(we won) and like 2 deaths. A couple of random jumps and shit. In halo 3 I got a warthog over the broken bridge once.

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
i recently started playing guitar hero 2 again for shits and giggles and it kept on freezing up so i was getting pretty pissed. well i was playing freebird on expert and the music froze but the audience was still going, out of no where it started completely over but the guitar music was 2 or 3 beats behind the what i was doing, and i somehow got 100% that way when i never could before that... truly amazing, i wanted cry a bit.

Tumi23

Apr 22, 2009
Once i was watching some video on youtube called "Duke nukem plays battlefield bad company 2 vietnam" or something and after watching it i thought to myself hey i can do that, basicly in the video he was noscoping people and doing some fun stuff, then i went into bad company 2 played the game for a long while and in the end i thought i thought to myself how....how did i do all that, i basicly went through all the matches as recon going from the first sniper and unlocking every one of the snipers by only.....noscoping and somehow always managed to be at the top of the score, if there is one thing i regret to not have done is to have fraps turned on and record the whole thing.

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Managed to complete a skirmish in Company of Heroes without losing a unit or building; the enemy losses were into the 100s.

CoD4; completed a Team Deathmatch round on Wetwork (aka "I'm onna boat!" *grenade spam to the power of OVER 9000*) on the deck (as opposed to one of the raised bits) with a sniper rifle (Barrett .50 if your wondering) without dying for a whole game, getting 16 kills in the process. No idea how, considering the sheer number of SMGs and shotguns that are seen on that map prowling the deck area.

Double no-scope with the Barrett in MW2 during the first game I had it; one of the kills was a headshot too.

Oh, but I can't forget the time in CoD4 I won a match for the team (admittedly I had help) in the last 30 seconds; I achieved sixteen kills and my allies about five to go from losing to winning the match when they only had five kills to go.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
I had to jump out of an exploding helicopter in BC2. It was about 20 meters down, and I didn't really have time to pull my chute, because that's when the opportinuty struck me: I landed on some random player's head while using the melee to take him out.
Landed safely on the ground and even got a knife kill in the process.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Also, in an arcade game called Silent Scope, you know, the one with the big sniper rifle on it, I got first place, 3 times in a row, in the shooting range mode. I then realized, I wasn't using the scope...

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
jbchillin said:
i caught a lugia with a pokeball first try once. i was stunned lol.
I am glad this hasn't just happened to me. It was so weird. also caught Celibi this way.

drakythe

Feb 10, 2011
Personal Fav was back when I played America's Army. Was playing on the refinery level, my entire team got taken out and there were still 3-4 enemies. All they had to do was kill me, or plant a bomb. I took them all out. Never done anything close since.

TheKmanofAwesometon

Jan 30, 2011
Once in TF2 my entire team was defending the last capture point for 5 minutes while the other team relentlessly pushed in. We ended up winning with me topping the scoreboards with 26 consecutive kills as sniper, 24 of which were headshots.

Cpt Corallis

Apr 14, 2009
COD4: Me and my friends in our Clan have been playing sabotage for a couple of hours. We are happily chatting away, taunting the enemy and having fun. Next match comes up, It's Ambush. We joke about our plan.
"Corallis, you grab the bomb and run, we will cover as we come up behind you."
"Ok, go."

Match starts and we are still chatting away, joking about school and the game. Grenade soars over my head, killing some of the enemy team, I'm not paying attention. I grab the bomb, sprint to the enemy point and plant. At most 30 seconds have gone by. I get hammered by gunfire and go into last stand. I watch as my friends arrive and hold off the enemy, still joking and laughing.

We managed to win a game of Sabotage with one death. Me. In under 60 seconds. Without any special preparation.

We will never ever be that 'in the zone' ever again.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
When I beat Battletoads on the NES. Holy christ that tower made me swear more times than what a nine year old should.

Same thing happened when I beat Bad Dudes. Last boss with the bo staff got annoying real quick.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Probably about 15 minutes ago on Super Street Fighter IV, I beat a Juri player with around 2000 Player Points and 5000 Battle Points. Which is kinda good.
I have about 600 Player Points and was being El Fuerte, with about 1400 Battle Points. Which isn't very good.

Granted, most of my strategy was lots of pointless running and random Focus Attacks, but I still won, which is rare for me at the best of times.

LordLoudmouth

Dec 29, 2009
Jazz the Jackrabbit 2 final boss on hardest difficulty with 1 hit to die only with normal gun without dyinh once.

Killed Lu Bu in DW4 without cheats or musou spam.

Steam rolled as heavy and pushing the cart without a stop dominating all enemies, this before F2P.

Killed 500 guys in M&B: warband alone in a castle defence.

Filled the screen in Worm on my old cell phone

1v5 steam rolling in LoL with Cho and was it not for me, we wouldve lost, no deaths the entire game.

God of War final boss on hardest without a single hit in any of the 3 phases.

Beat Ninja Gaiden 2 on the hardest.

HumpinHop

May 5, 2011
Back in the original vaniller WoW I had a level 29 undead rogue that went ganking in Duskwood.

I started that morning and logged off at around 8:00 p.m with 196 kills (honorable mind you, doesn't count the hundreds of gray leveled players) and four level 60's patrolling the zone guarding everyone. What I loved most was dying maybe 6 times out of the entire day, usually to when it was 1v3 and a fourth person jumped in. I don't think I'll ever mirror that glory in any game again.

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
One time i got a 18 kills and 6 assists in a streak in TF2. I was shaking with excitement for the last couple kills.

That's supposed to happen in COD but not in TF2.