Well, I'm never doing that again.

Roserari

Jul 11, 2011
How in the ...?

A question we have all asked ourselves at one point or another. You'll sit there, controller in hand and eyebrows raised, wonder just how on Earth you managed to do that. Whether it be in Single Player or in Multiplayer, what have you done in a game that you have never managed to repeat again? A once in a lifetime thing.

I once completely carried a game in TF2. I had the most kills, least deaths and I had captured the briefcase the most (I didn't get it two, maybe three times)

Which is surprising because I suck. (lawl)

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
33 and 0 in a game of Modern Warfare 2. It was TDM, too.

Didn't camp, didn't really abuse any tricks like OMA or anything like that. Had to switch weapons at least 5 or 6 times. I should have died to explosions and whatnot dozens of times, but for some reason no one could manage to take me out. Honestly, I was kind of mad the entire time I was doing it, as I had set my killstreaks really low (UAV, Counter UAV, Predator Missle) and thus wasn't getting all the kills I could have. If I had been using Harrier, Pavelow, Chopper Gunner who knows how high my score could have been...

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
I once managed to take out Meta Knight and Snake in a handicap match where I had one life and they each had 5. WITH LUCAS! By the end of the match, I had at least 400% damage, and I STILL MANAGED TO WIN!

Truniron

Nov 9, 2010
Compleeted Final Fantasy Tactics Advance without any character ever getting Yellow and/or Red card, whithout cheats, emulator and retries. I proved the impossilbe wrong.

May 5, 2010
Once, I beat my friend at Super Smash Bros. And he always wins at Super Smash Bros. And I suck at it. And he was his best character. And I was King Dedede.

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
I was playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl at a friends house and I was playing with King Dedede, and I was playing single player and the stage chosen was the Pokemon stage that has Dialga and Palkia on it.

Well, what happened was I just defeated the opponent and I did the taunt that makes King Dedede tap his hammer on the ground, I was in the center of the stage and just as soon as I did it lightning hit the stage, so it looked like I had summoned it. Unfortunately I was unable to take a snapshot of that happening.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
While playing GTA4, I destroyed a cop car with a police helicopter that I shot out of the sky.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Me and my friend where playing arena in wow as a holy priest and a deathknight. I was being attacked by a rogue so I life gripped my friend over to me. Unfortunately it was the same instant he used deathgrip so the rogue and dk swapped places it just looked so funny. We won the match but we agreed that we needed to communicate more lol.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Shooting down a German FW-190 with a P-51... with my windshield totally blackened by oil from my busted engine... which was on fire... while I was wounded... on an online match. :p

Rylot

May 14, 2010
I planted a sticky grenade on a banshee on the original Halo in coop campaign. I know it's not that impressive but it was flying straight down at me and I usually suck pretty badly at FPS. We had a pretty good laugh about it.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
halo 3: i was useing a sniper rifle on the back of a moving mongoose, in air, and shot 2 guys with one bullet that then bounced back off a wall and finished off a third guy who passed at the wrong time...3 guys killed by one bullet...i wish to god i had saved that. Jason Stathom would be proud.

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
First time in about a year or two of playing Killing Floor, playing as Field Medic because I'm good at it, joins a game, totally laggy, 3 out of 5 dies within 1 minute.

The rest of the game, me and one more single handedly killed 200 zombies while not even getting close to death, twas epic.

PompeyDJ

Feb 23, 2011
halo 3 team slayer. a guy in a ghost was boosting towards me and i knew i wouldn't be able to move out of the way in time so i crouched and deployed a grav lift. the ghost barely went over me and straight into one of his team mates, betraying him

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
Got a natural nuke on MW2. 25 kills in a row, it was glorious. My killstreaks were UAV, Predator, and Tac Nuke. Missed with the Predator missile. And I usually don't ever get the Predator missile anyway. So it was absolutely divine. I don't know how it happened, but it did, and it never happened again.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Halo 2, killed 2 hunters with one bullet from a sniper. Never managed to repeat that.

In Serious Sam, finishing 2 levels with 20 health.

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
Ran over a friend with a warthog in splitscreen slayer in Halo like four times in a row. I laughed my ass off.