Well, this sucks.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
One day i was hanging with friends, and through several stupid decisions i managed to bruise my bulbospongiosus muscle.

If you know what that is, you know what that means. If you dont know what it is, dont google it when children are around.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
had to have a 10in diameter appendix removed during the summer while i was taking an accelerated learning class missed a few days and had to do 2 tests instead of 1 in the same time

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
Was cycling once and got side swipped by a car. Fractured my left wrist so I wasn't able to use it for while. Unfortunately, I'm right-handed so I didn't get anytime off school. My parents used to be really militant about attendance.

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
I've always had horrible knees, for one. They keep flooding with fluid. It eventually drains out again, but I'm left unable to walk while they do so.

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
I cut of the tip of one of my fingers on my left hand right before out schools music week. I was on guitar.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Broke my foot by falling off a couch, found out that kids in kindergarten are Satanic.

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
I managed to get a 5 inch tuna hook stuck through my hand when I was 8. That in itself sucks, but just to really get on my tits, said hook was stuck through the sofa in my room, so not only did it hurt like hell, my little sister had to run down the road to borrow some bolt cutters off our neighbour before I could go to hospital.

Still, learnt something.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Short story... was skiing with friends...fell...asked for help...was lying on mountian for 3 hours....they never went for help...a 5 year old girl that was skiing went and got help...and i was scared as shit being with a splint on my legg going down a massive hill on a slead while being dragged by a snowmobile ...but yeah...it was senior trip..I MILKED THE SHIT OUTA THAT WHEELCHAIR!!

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Sliced my head on a stalagtite in the Cave of the Winds, Colorado. It was at the begginning of the tour, and I was little. I had a new red highlight in my hair by the time I was done.

Fumbleumble

Oct 17, 2010
kouriichi said:
One day i was hanging with friends, and through several stupid decisions i managed to bruise my bulbospongiosus muscle.

If you know what that is, you know what that means. If you dont know what it is, dont google it when children are around.
I'm not even gonna bother asking what you were doing with your friends when you 'bruised' that particular muscle, or why it took several times attempts at it :/

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
I screwed up me knee quite bad playing Basketball, and I had to go the depot that night for marching

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Fumbleumble said:
kouriichi said:

I'm not even gonna bother asking what you were doing with your friends when you 'bruised' that particular muscle, or why it took several times attempts at it :/
Well we didnt TRY to do it. It kinda just happened.

The night started off with us daring eachother to sniff sour substances. ((i won with poprocks)), which then led to hardcore gaming, which led to blindfolded rockband, which led to tazer tag ((electric bug zappers)), which ended off with a blind folded groin kicking contest. The catch is, that the person blindfolded is the person reciving the kick.

As i stated, "through several stupid decisions". I spent a week in the hospitol because i couldnt walk. ((take a guess why))

Moral of this story, "Dont have friends".

mirasiel

Jul 12, 2010
Heh, worst injury I ever had is a tie both of which are more psyche pain:

Either stepping on three heavy sowing needles in bare feet, which punched right through my foot (was running to answer the phone, so full body weight)..then pulled them out like a dumb ass.

Or the classic rushing to get ready for work, took a piss and zipped up without due care and attention...we did not have a bleeder but sweet mary I thought I'd circumcised myself.

Pretty lame compared to broken bones and staph infections eating favoured muscle groups :(