Well, this sucks.

Tanto-chan

Nov 9, 2009
Let's see I've gotten a 3rd degree burn on my right wrist from the motor of a ride on mower... stung like a *****.
I ripped the fingerprint off of my right index finger in fourth grade. I had trouble writting that year... and enjoying the water park.
I needed five stitches in my right palm after I "accidentally cut myself while cutting a bagel" or at least that's what we told the ER the real story was too nuts to say out loud to a doctor.
I severely sprained my ankle (two weeks before my right palm accident) playing vollyball. Was off it for one day, on crutches for one, got fed up, used a cane for two days, and then just kept it wrapped to two weeks.
The only other good one I can think of was that I got attacked by a dog. I only needed one stitch in my left forearm for that one though.
Other than that I've only had ur usual bumps bruises and broken toes (super uncomfortable)

My brother now... well his "best" injury was that he cut off his left pinky finger in wood shop. He was able to sue the school and go to college for two years on top of a new computer.

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
Baby Eater said:
binvjoh said:
Baby Eater said:
binvjoh said:
I cut of the tip of one of my fingers on my left hand right before out schools music week. I was on guitar.
Shoulda kept it off friend. That's how Black Sabbath's guitarist got his signature style.

OT: Broke 5 ribs and got a hairline crack in my forearm in a car crash.
It still is, though it healed so well it's only a white spot on the tip now.

Also, playing guitar with three fingers makes you feel totally badass.
That's about the only instrument where having a stumpy appendage helps. If I had to play my drums with a tip missing my sticks would fly off every which way :p
I think you're getting the wrong idea.

It's not like I sliced off an inch or anything, just a bit on the tip.

x)

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
I reckon I was about six......finger got slammed in a door as I was rushing to leave for school. Almost severed the tip off. Coated the kitched in a nice layer of blood from me flailing it around. Luckily, our neighbor was a nurse and was able to get me clam and the flap o' flesh under control so I didn't lose it.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
kouriichi said:
blind folded groin kicking contest. The catch is, that the person blindfolded is the person reciving the kick.
What. The. Fuck.

Seriously, even when everyone's egging everyone on and having a...laugh? How can that ever seem like a good idea? :|

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
SnipErlite said:
kouriichi said:
blind folded groin kicking contest. The catch is, that the person blindfolded is the person reciving the kick.
What. The. Fuck.

Seriously, even when everyone's egging everyone on and having a...laugh? How can that ever seem like a good idea? :|
Accually, thats the funny part of the whole thing.

*snicker* it never seemed like a good idea. None of it did. xD

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
When I was born, I had a hole in my heart, it closed on it's own after a year, despite the doctors saying how bad and serious it was and that I might need to have major surgery on it. It has caused me to be unable to get tattoo's, according to the doctor. I can only have body piercings on my ears because of it and to get body piercings I would have to be on tablets and other stuff for a week before and after. It also made me more susceptible to illness's.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
kouriichi said:

Well, then...why, just why.....why would you do that. If it didn't even seem like a good idea at the time?

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
SnipErlite said:
kouriichi said:

Well, then...why, just why.....why would you do that. If it didn't even seem like a good idea at the time?
Why do birds fly!? Why does the sun rise!? Why does the willow weep!?

None of those reasons are why we did it! We did it because..... well......

Thats accually a great question. One that probably doesnt have an answer. Im a strange person. With a strange life. Many weird things happen to me. Im probably cursed! But i enjoy my life. And im not going to let anything get in my way of living it the way i want to! Not even the natural instinct of something being a horribly stupid idea!

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
kouriichi said:

Thats accually a great question. One that probably doesnt have an answer. Im a strange person. With a strange life. Many weird things happen to me. Im probably cursed! But i enjoy my life. And im not going to let anything get in my way of living it the way i want to! Not even the natural instinct of something being a horribly stupid idea!
That's good. I mean the strangeness and the whole "doing it my way" thing. I respect that, I try to do that in my life too.

But seriously, don't offer yourself up to be kicked in the groin.

Just....no.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
SnipErlite said:
kouriichi said:

That's good. I mean the strangeness and the whole "doing it my way" thing. I respect that, I try to do that in my life too.

But seriously, don't offer yourself up to be kicked in the groin.

Just....no.
I really dont have to worry about that happening again.
I may be bull-headed, but im quick to adapt when something obviously doesnt work.

Besides. I think the excuse of, "I was snorting poprocks", is better then "Alchohaul was involved".

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I'm missing fingers (well, one and a bit) on my right hand after a woodchopping accident when I was younger. It hasn't really affected much; I type a bit slower and I can't really do fingerstyle guitar-playing.

Revolutionary said:
Worst injury I've had was a concussion at a metallica concert, it made me miss about 3 songs *damnit*, still awsome though.
Count yourself lucky you've never been to see Devildriver.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Ive broken my wrist, foot, both hands (boxer's fractures), several fingers, and torn a few major tendons, including my achilles.
...and that's just the accidental injuries...

sycoesis

May 31, 2010
i cracked a couple ribs and broke my arm the day before big camping trip with my friends (went anyway :)....though i regretted it horribly)

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
kouriichi said:
I really dont have to worry about that happening again.
I may be bull-headed, but im quick to adapt when something obviously doesnt work.

Besides. I think the excuse of, "I was snorting poprocks", is better then "Alchohaul was involved".
Hm, well I could have told you that wouldn't've worked before you tried it first time :p lol

And...wait, actually yeah that's probably a very good excuse. Fair play.