Well, why did you pick your username?

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Surpheal said:
it is the name of the symbol I use for my avatar
Wow... I just tried to look this symbol up, out of interest, and all google came up with were links to accounts you have n websites, and google images just showed pics in the forums on here that you had commented on...! :S

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
I've been confused for a woman on numerous occasions, particularly when my body was obscured while my face wasn't. Apparently I'm pretty.

DiZtAnT

Oct 20, 2010
It was my Gamertag back in the day,
I sort of regret it now, seeing as how childish it appears to look, but I checked it and realised ive been with the escapist for a year or so on this account now.

Figured I would keep the long standing cred over having a cool name.

Surpheal

Jan 23, 2012
Elementary - Dear Watson said:
Surpheal said:
Wow... I just tried to look this symbol up, out of interest, and all google came up with were links to accounts you have n websites, and google images just showed pics in the forums on here that you had commented on...! :S
Huh, that is quite interesting , I can honestly say I didn't know that is what would come up.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
It's a name I made up for my first World of Warcraft character, so now I use it more often online.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Well Jon is how I shorten my first name sometimes, or at least did back in school. I prefer my wfull name now, oddly.

Proverbial means anything of or pertaining to a proverb or a popular saying. For example in the saying "The pot calling the kettle black," you may refer to the proverbial pot, which in this case would not be a real pot but actually a person who is essentially being a hypocrite.

I always considered proverbs to be well known and almost famous whilst the proverbial item in question actually being nothing more than a metaphor... so in a way Proverbial Jon is both well known and not real at all...

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
I assure you there is a reason behind mine. It's just...

A secret...

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE][/sub][/sub]
God, I forgot how trippy cyriak's stuff is.

OT: My username is quite simple really. My name (Heiki Naelapea-Varik) is quite literally one of
a kind. Never before in the history of mankind has that name been used to identify a human being.

I am THE Heiki Naelapea-Varik. Or just The Heik for short.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Surpheal said:
Elementary - Dear Watson said:
Surpheal said:
Huh, that is quite interesting , I can honestly say I didn't know that is what would come up.
I think it is because Google trys to link searches with sites you visit... such as I am always on the escapist, so I often get escapist searches near the top in Google! :p It was just funny having all these links to things you had done! But then it gave me Yahoo answers as well! I then closed the tab beofre I felt any more like a dirty stalker! :p

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Back in 2006-2007, while playing Dead Rising, me and my friend found a funny little weapon in the game. Can you guess which weapon it is?

I've been using this everywhere since then. Xbox Live, Xfire, Steam, other forums... I've grown quite fond of it

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
My name is just a name that a friend used one time during my 12th birthday (I think) annd as he kept killing all of us. All the time I remembered the name. And I used it on things that I didn'te really care about.

Yet it is interesting that you then start to care about something and don't change the name. Hmmm... I have been meaning to change my name from ivansnick to either Tinlar or Sprinal which are my main names for systems on steam and other online games.

Reasoning behind those comes from when I was about 10 and was trying to come up with a super hero name in COH.

Hmm.. I probably should come up with something more modern considering that I have been using the same ones since before I even hit puberty.

You know I think I shall swap my name. To one of the ones I actually care about... Give me a moment

Dec 14, 2009
Daystar Clarion is the name of a sword from the Symphony of Ages book series by Elizabeth Haydon.

It's a sword that is forged from the piece of a fallen star and consecrated in fire and ether (star fire).

While I haven't read the book series in a long time, and is no longer considered one of my favorites, I still really like the sword and it's name.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Fiz is actually a nickname I have and am quite fond of it.

Toaster? Well, because toasters make me delicious toast, which is awesome. Also, in SH: Origins one of the weapons in the game that you can use is a toaster and is also a one-hit kill, which I find extremely hilarious.

shimyia

Oct 1, 2010
well... i used to watch anime a lot and i was 11 ...
i dunno what it means and i know it sounds lame but i just set it everywhere back then so i just continue using it

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
Well I have always been a huge zombie fan so I wanted something with zombie in the name, but I did know what else to put into it. Then I remembered this movie, its called outbreak and its about this monkey that carries the most deadly virus ever and causes the biggest pandemic in America. So I put 2 and 2 together and ZombieMonkey was created, I also like the number 7
[youtube=Mj9SUJdpJS4

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
I changed my name a while back to Section Crow because i was thinking about crows while i was looking at Section 8 game case, thats it.