Were you a vampire in Oblivion?

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
lbucyk said:
Snowalker said:
No, I was a werewolf.. that count?
How do you become a werewolf?
It was on PC, it was a mod, Call of Hircine or something like that. It wasn't perfect, but if you got it to work properly, it was pretty fun.

Heres hoping they add werewolves to the official game Skyrim game.

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
My first character accidentally got turned into one right at the beginning of the game because I slept in a tent. At first I was like "Cool!"

And then I pressed the wait button.

That's right.

I died in my second in-game day in Oblivion from the fucking SUN.

Feels bad man...

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I became a vampire one time while playing as my argonian character. I was quite surprised because Argonians were supposed to resist diseases.

So I went on a quest to turn myself back to normal, during that time I had to suck blood from people. One time while I was in the fighter's guild I decided to suck some blood out of one of my fellow guild members. It was pretty close too, as someone walked into the room right after I was done feeding. >_>'

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
I loved the sound when you feed on people.

So dark, as if the game REALLY wanted you to go and feed on EVERYONE and be unnecessarily evil about it.

xD just how I like it

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Yup. I was an Argonian Vampire, and loved it. No hindrance at all really, I never sleep far from other people and always wake up in the night.

esouhnet

May 13, 2010
I did become a vampire, by accident. I was roleplaying an Imperial Spell-Sword who had a basic model of morality, nothing out of the ordinary and I didn't notice the "Contracted Disease" and it went unnoticed until the first dream.

Now..already having established my character wasn't a follower of the Gods or an Alchemist, I was a little stuck and ended up turning. Then I became happy. I went with the story that the curse running through my veins had warped my mind into a more evil character..which gave me a reason to join the Dark Brotherhood...which is my favorite storyline. All in all, it worked out well. Until I got bored with the character as a whole and murdered everyone in Cheydinhall...good times...good times. Thanks for reminding me of my time sink that I MUST play now.

Jerk.

Demonicdan

Dec 8, 2010
I played as a vampire before but now that I have started again I don't really feel like spending half my time waiting until I can go out again.

DragonBorn96

Jan 17, 2011
Yes, I spent two in game years as a vampire, Mankar Camorans paradise was no cakewalk..1.Forgetting to feed in Cloud Ruler temple 2. It nevers gets dark in Paradise. It didnt go well

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
DragonBorn96 said:
Yes, I spent two in game years as a vampire, Mankar Camorans paradise was no cakewalk..1.Forgetting to feed in Cloud Ruler temple 2. It nevers gets dark in Paradise. It didnt go well
Oh shit, haha, I never thought of that. I'm pretty sure I always solved my vampirism by the time I got to the end of the main story.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I became a vampire, although it had it's annoyances, it was certainly cool to be an argonian vampire.