What animals has Pokemon not done?

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not 100% familiar with some of the newer gens (Black and White I know nothing really) but from the looks of it they are veering towards inanimate objects....

OT: There is a lot of "specific" animals that aren't covered, but as a whole they've covered a lot of the "general" types of animals. I was about to say a tiger but than Raikou came to mind... For now I give up on thinking of animals that aren't and shall help with the ones that are Pokemon lol

AzureRaven

Jul 21, 2011
Vuavu said:
A scorpion?? :/
Skorupi and Drapion. Though...Drapion is kind of up for debate. Just because it's "arms" are coming out of it's head and it's entire body is quite oddly shaped.

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
SirBryghtside said:
DeadlyYellow said:
Panzer_God said:
Have they done a badger?
Linoone yes?
I wouldn't really say that was a badger, more a generic rodent.

And big cats. I've thought about this question long and hard, and I realised I have yet to see a Lion, Tiger, Puma, Leopard - any of those things - in a game.

I mean, yes, technically, Luxray is a lion, but it really doesn't look like one.
Lion - Entei
Tiger - Raikou
Leopard - Liepard
Puma - I got nothing lol

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
SirBryghtside said:
Josh Horton said:
SirBryghtside said:
DeadlyYellow said:
Panzer_God said:
Have they done a badger?
Linoone yes?
I wouldn't really say that was a badger, more a generic rodent.

And big cats. I've thought about this question long and hard, and I realised I have yet to see a Lion, Tiger, Puma, Leopard - any of those things - in a game.

I mean, yes, technically, Luxray is a lion, but it really doesn't look like one.
Lion - Entei
Tiger - Raikou
Leopard - Liepard
Puma - I got nothing lol
Entei and Raikou are a legendary DOGS, and Liepard is just a glorified cat.
Yes I know they are legendary dogs, but I'm going based on the fact that they look like the animals. Yes Liepard is more cat like, regardless I'm pretty sure it is based on a leopard.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
Hm.. not counting Luxray and Arcanine... Entei, Raikou, Persian, Liepard

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
prince_xedar said:
they are really running out of ideas, i mean Trubbish?
were they stoned or something?
They must have been cause I just found a chandelier pokemon...

ookie37

Jul 31, 2009
palendrome
i.e U.F.O. tofu, we panic in a pew, oozy rat in a sanitary zoo, may a moody baby doom a yam?
couple of my faves. :D

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
WNxpearce said:
elephant? (and, no, donphan/fanfy do not count in this case)
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Phanpy_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

Bwahahaha, spelling things wrong gets you this!

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
2xDouble said:
Wuggy said:
They haven't done a Sea Cucumber haven't they? I haven't followed the more recent generations, but I'd be surprised if they have.
Yup. Shellos
Did some quick research. Shellos is actually based on sea slugs and not sea cucumbers. Which makes sense, since those things don't really look anything like sea cucumbers.

FenrinJRaten

Jul 27, 2011
What about certain marsupials like Wombats, Bilbies and Numbats?

I think Narwhals haven't been done since Dewgong and Seel are based off of Dugongs (Sea Cows) and Seals. Maybe Eels? I don't remember any sea snakes or snake like creatures in the lakes and oceans.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
krazykidd said:
Pandas , shrimp , chicken(?) , zebras (?) ass ( donkey duh)

I really don't know since i didnt play black/white
Chicken was Torchic, and there is a zebra in Black/White.

OT:

Um... Have they done a shrew? Probably, but I can't remember. What about flying pig?

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
kebab4you said:
Angler Fish? Haven't seen Pokémon since season 2 so not in touch with what they have and haven't done
Lanturn and Chinchou? Though they lack the teeth

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
pwned123456 said:
Caramel Frappe said:
I'm certain they've never done this animal before-

Man. Seriously, there's not one pokemon that resembles a man. Unless you count Ditto that cute pink slime critter who can appear to look like anything it wishes. Not even sure if it has a gender or not at all.
hitmanchan yes he does resemble man not exactly but kind of close
MACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE