What anime are you watching?

shedra

Sep 15, 2009
I just finished Monster. Alright series. The ending felt like a bit of a cop-out.
Right now I'm looking for something new to get into. Nothing found quite yet.

vongola_mist_daemon

Feb 4, 2011
shedra said:
I just finished Monster. Alright series. The ending felt like a bit of a cop-out.
Try Higurashi no Naku Koro ni its messes with your head but brilliant.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
bahumat42 said:
none
after trying gundam seed recently i lost all faith in the medium,
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann restored all my faith in mech series. I'm sure it will do wonders for you as well.

shedra

Sep 15, 2009
vongola_mist_daemon said:
shedra said:
Try Higurashi no Naku Koro ni its messes with your head but brilliant.
I've heard good things about that. I'll look into it.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I'm watching Midori no Hibi (Midori Days) which is one of the cutest shows ever, after I finished watching Evangelion along with the movies... I got severe mood whiplash from that change.

masterjiji

Jul 13, 2009
Slowly wearing my way through Soul Eater and Elfen Lied at the same time, first time through for both and I enjoy both.

laharlkent

Nov 8, 2010
Ai Mai Mi Strawberry Egg, Gantz, Wolfs Rain, To Love RU, Princess lover, hunter X hunter, hitman reborn, Kenichi... to name a few thou my internets choppy so sometimes nothing

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
Right now just the series we're going through in my anime club: High School of the Dead, Eden of the East, and My Bride is a Mermaid. A good (and varied) lineup, really.

WildSeraph

Jan 5, 2011
I'm currently watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. I'm nearing the end of season 2 (Kai), and then it's on to the OVAs (Rei)! I'll probably start Umineko after that, or one of the anime on my "To watch" or "To finish" lists. I've seen the first few episodes of many anime, but hardly ever sit through the whole series like I have with Higurashi.

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
I generally spend my spare time reading or playing games - not watching things - but lately I've been watching Azumanga Daioh, and I find that it's worth my time.

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
shedra said:
I'll go all out and recommend Shiki. It has a very similar approach to morals, and is competent as far as anime horror goes. It's far from perfect, but it left an impression on me.

WildSeraph said:
I'm currently watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. I'm nearing the end of season 2 (Kai), and then it's on to the OVAs (Rei)! I'll probably start Umineko after that, or one of the anime on my "To watch" or "To finish" lists. I've seen the first few episodes of many anime, but hardly ever sit through the whole series like I have with Higurashi.
I won't try to dissuade you from Umineko, but it had a lot of good ideas that were poorly implemented. Just warning you ahead of time that it gets very convoluted very fast, for no adequately explained reason.

OT: Since I finished ef, I've started Berserk to fill in the obligatory third concurrent anime slot.

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
On the go I have:

IS: Infinte Stratos
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Code Geass
Naruto Shippuden

... and once one of those is finished I'm going to start Angel Beats.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
vongola_storm_G said:
Bigsmith said:
just finished Hitman Reborn, am waiting for the next series.
Its going to take a while for the new series, just finished the newest chapter today though. Guess who my favorite is.

<--- clue aka answer lol <----
Rumour has it that it's gonna be spring this year...

and... is it chrome? XD

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
The last anime I watched was Death Note, and that was quite a while ago. My brother has told me good things about Samurai Gun, so I might ask him if I can borrow it.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I've got a couple on the go at the moment, 'Highschool of the Dead' and 'Kore Zombie Desu Ka' (when the episodes get uploaded for the latter)

Nexus4

Jul 13, 2010
Monster, nice to see a doctor who is actually a doctor (as in the practicing neurosurgeon sense, not the Gordon Freeman 'diploma never seen' sense.)

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
Bigsmith said:
vongola_storm_G said:
Bigsmith said:
just finished Hitman Reborn, am waiting for the next series.
Its going to take a while for the new series, just finished the newest chapter today though. Guess who my favorite is.

<--- clue aka answer lol <----
Rumour has it that it's gonna be spring this year...

and... is it chrome? XD
I also heard that its a lie, but I would love too be proven wrong. Your best bet would be to stick with the manga with a little magic of zero fillers.