What are questions you are sick of people asking?

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
"Are you okay?"

On its own, it's a fairly normal question, but after I answer it don't expect me to suddenly change my mind 10 fucking seconds later... Yes people ask me this every 10-20 seconds just because I'm out of breath after running to get into class before getting locked out.

"Are you on drugs/What drugs are you on?"

... I'm not on anything... Its warm I'm sweating because it's warm and my pupils dilate because of hypertension... Quit asking me if I'm on drugs. I get asked this every single day. Multiple times.

"Why arn't you buying anything?"

This is asked every time I go to mcdonalds with my friends (Which is every day that I'm in college) the reason I don't buy anything from there is because it gives me intesinal cramps and causes me to vomit...

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
"Are those real?"

*eyebrow waggle*

I also get tired of "Didn't those hurt...?" and other related questions regarding my tattoos.

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
"Who are you and what are you doing in my refrigerator?"

Sometimes a guy just wants to cool off.

TheModWolf

Nov 19, 2009
OrenjiJusu said:
"Why don't you have a soul?"
"Are your pubes ginger too?"
"Why don't you get a haircut?/Dye your hair?"
"Why are you holding a knife?"
"Why did you stab me?"
"Why are the police taking so long to get here?"
I love having red hair, i reckon it's awesome, but my god am I sure sick of answering "are your pubes ginger too". Come on Einstein, what do you think? Saying why don't you check for yourself is usually a good way to get people to stop I've found. Although this one time...

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
"Are you Arabian?"
No you idiots, and Arabian is not even a proper racial term. I am Indian/Pakistani and I am from Africa.

"Do you get mad when you see women driving (or learning)?"
No, because only ass backwards people like Bin Laden treat their women like trash. Also, mistreatment of women is a stupid cultural practice from Arabs that Prophet Muhammad tried to stop. Islam itself says great things about women.

"Do you hate America?"
Not a big fan of America but I don't want anybody to die, it's still a good country with good people. I just dislike America for all the pompous idiots.

"Are you upset that Bin Laden is dead?"
Why would I be? He was one of Islam's greatest enemies (and one of the world's most evil people) and he killed innocent people (both American and non).

"Are you related to Saddam Hussein?"
Just because I have the same last name and just because I'm Muslim doesn't mean were automatically related; I know a Chinese guy with the last name Hussain, and a black guy, AND even a white with the last name Hussain (no joke); are they related to him to?

There's plenty more but I would be here for hours if I listed them all.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
"What kind of bike do you drive?"

Look just because I've got long hair,a beard and wear a lot of black does not automatically make me a biker

Deadcyde

Jan 11, 2011
don't you know what your smoking does to my lungs?

yeah... absofucking nothing... and your much vaunted world health organization proved it, now piss off and get me a pint.

The Elcor Batman

Jun 9, 2011
I hate it when someone asks me what my favourite band is, as it always seems to imply im only allowed to have one. As a result, they get all annoyed when i give them a vague answer.

Same can apply for games, movies etc.

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
Questions such as "What's with all the "brony" nonsense? and vice versa, "Why do people hate "bronies"? I'm sick of hearing/seeing it, my friends are sick of hearing/seeing it, and probably about 95% of this website's community (mods included) are sick of hearing/seeing it. So yeah.

Oh, and the questions that are stated as a command such as "Recommend me a...". If people are seriously at a loss for interesting animes, books, movies, games, etc out there it never hurt to put in a search in Google. Or also the supposed "harmless" questions that can actually be invasive of privacy. Such as the "what do you wear to bed", or "what do you do at "x" in the morning"? Granted I haven't seen many of those pop up but I have seen quite a few to wonder what people create threads for anyway. It can't just be to seek for information unless they were a little kookie in their heads. But nevertheless I guess that's why we have aliases on the internet.

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
I dislike when people ask me if a game is good. It looks like a compliment to think that I know what games are good but that's just it! I have a bias like everybody else and they should go try the game and see for themselves, not ask me.

Apr 14, 2011
Deadcyde said:
don't you know what your smoking does to my lungs?

yeah... absofucking nothing... and your much vaunted world health organization proved it, now piss off and get me a pint.
If ya wanna smoke thats fair play, but im not sure about those scientific facts? XD

DarkArk

May 3, 2011
TheModWolf said:
I love having red hair, i reckon it's awesome, but my god am I sure sick of answering "are your pubes ginger too". Come on Einstein, what do you think? Saying why don't you check for yourself is usually a good way to get people to stop I've found. Although this one time...
Hey, another redhead who gets asked that question. Although mine is usually in relation to why I grew my hair out so long, since it goes down half my back.

Also: "Why are you a vegetarian?" Answer: because I was raised in a vegetarian household and I never cared to try and eat meat. But it's the "I'm honestly curious" crowd that just pisses me off, because they think that there is some great understanding that I have to give them. No, I don't do it for moral reasons.

I just laugh at the people who seem to take it very personally that I've never eaten meat. I've never understood them and I think it's quite sad.

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
Why are you running around town with an omlette strapped around your private area.

god some people jsut don't get me, you know.

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
"When are you going to get a haircut?"
When are you?

"Can you see?"
No, I can sense vibrations and got where I am safely by following those. Idiot.

"How do you see?"
With my eyes.

"Why do you have your hair like that?"
Why do you have yours like that?

"Do you actually like having your hair like that?"
No, whenever I cut it it mystically grows back to how it is now, I have no control over how it is, I can never have it how I want it, woe is me.

"Why don't you just get a little bit cut off?"
Because I don't want to, fuckwit.

Basically yeah, 'subtle' criticism for my hair. Constantly. It pisses me off a fair bit.