What are some of the worst things?

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
My main vote goes to Red Apple flavored skittles, at the moment. Whoever came up with those should be rounded up and shot. I mean, what's next, durian flavored skittles? Ugh.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
That tiny flap of no-quite-skin that sticks out between your nail and your finger from time to time. Damn things can't just be pulled out without causing a lot of pain, and cutting them is a pain in the ass to accomplish so the only way to remove them is to wiggle it back and forth until it falls out.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Grape Drank. A bartender in Florida made it for me, it's Pabst Blue Ribbon, drop in a shot of grape vodka, chug. Probably one of (if not the) worst thing I have ever tasted.

Also overcooked turkey that gets dried out and tasteless. Nasty.

Lufia Erim

Mar 13, 2015
Lavender sented ANYTHING. Real lavender smell amazing . Anything with the added sent of lavender smells terrible. Air freshners, dish soap , laundry detergent. Absolutely horrid

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Treeinthewoods said:
Grape Drank. A bartender in Florida made it for me, it's Pabst Blue Ribbon, drop in a shot of grape vodka, chug. Probably one of (if not the) worst thing I have ever tasted.
Sounds like an Irish Car Bomb, except terrible. D:

CAPTCHA: Crabby Patty. I didn't realize captcha was so racist...

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
Stepping on Lego while only wearing socks.

The shower running out of hot water while you still have shampoo in your hair.

Running for a bus and still missing it -or- playing it cool and walking for a bus you think you won't get to in time, only to realise you could have easily caught it by jogging.

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
Judgy people at the pharmacy. Like when you go in to pick up your ADHD meds and they give you this look like "I know you're just using this to get high and I'd call the cops on you if I could" even though that's not at all true. But every month on the 6th (ie, this morning) I have to go in and deal with the judginess from the pharmacist.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
BreakfastMan said:
I mean, what's next, durian flavored skittles? Ugh.
Not quite but a few weeks ago I had a durian flavour wafers!

The odor is just as bad as the real thing but I still ate one to taste it. While the taste is ok but after eaten it, the smell linger on in my throat thus "tasting" the smell!

Twintix

Jun 28, 2014
Colds that make you kinda-sick-but-not-really that hold on for weeks, making you too sick to go to taekwondo practice but not quite sick enough to stay at home.

I always get colds like that; In fact, I have one right now, and I fucking hate it. They're the absolute worst. I'd prefer to not get sick at all or, if I have to get sick, a super-cold that just holds on for about two days.

Fresh coriander is also a big dislike with me. I can't stand the stuff. And while I love Jamie Oliver's cooking shows, he puts coriander in fucking everything.

And licorice. Licorice sucks.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
A big ol' sweaty crap, the kind when you have to roll off your jeans like a wetsuit first. I'd much rather be answering the call of nature on a mountainside with a delicate breeze blowing, casting my eye over the distant domestic and pastoral scenes.

EDIT: Vomiting so hard that you blast some of it out of your nose. Or, no, wait...when it gets stuck in the back of your throat and you try to cough it up, but you can't...argh, argh, argh...

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
When your electric razor/beard trimmer runs out of charge half way through a shave.

The way in which shop assistants in India never have enough change, and try to buy you off with a sweetie instead. I want my 0.01 pence worth of change, damn it!

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Fair warning: anything but lighthearted comment incoming.

Having problems big enough for the stress to infect those around you, eventually turning them perpetually irate with you for having these problems in the first place. Robbing you of their support, and instead turning them into nothing but more obstacles for you to deal with.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
When a piece of popcorn gets stuck between your teeth and is rubbing against your gums. Waking up and having to pee when its 30 degrees outside of the covers and your naked and warm under the blankets. Dragoons. When you start to eat messy, spicy hand food, and don't remember you have a tiny cut on one of your fingers until its too late. Micro 10% sales on steam games you want, instead of proper 25-50% sales - Do you get it or wait, agh! 'Collections' of TV shows - I want season, you money hungry jackals, not your preferred god damn selections. Having to pull my ID out to buy super glue (People sniff that stuff? How stupid do you have to be?) or canned air.

Twintix said:
Fresh coriander is also a big dislike with me. I can't stand the stuff. And while I love Jamie Oliver's cooking shows, he puts coriander in fucking everything.
Cooking shows where they smother everything in olive oil. I don't care what any professional chef says, dumping half a liter on any food your not frying, particularly a 'flavorful' oil like olive, is gross.

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
I had a mini stroke at 5 am yesterday morning and I have to say and that's one of the worst things. That and Piers Morgan

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
AccursedTheory said:
Cooking shows where they smother everything in olive oil. I don't care what any professional chef says, dumping half a liter on any food your not frying, particularly a 'flavorful' oil like olive, is gross.
Oh god, oh god. Trying to get olive oil off your hands. Oh GOD.

EDIT:
albino boo said:
I had a mini stroke at 5 am yesterday morning and I have to say and that's one of the worst things. That and Piers Morgan
I tried that before noon, but I couldn't quite reach.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Club Mate. It's basically cold coffee without coffee taste, but with some lemonade taste. And coffeine taste. Lots of it.
It's disgusting, and all hipsters in german cities drink it.
AccursedTheory said:
And this. It's a waste of olive oil, and cooking it creates some kind of iron taste sometimes. It's baad.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Biting into a mealy apple.

You think you're getting a delicious apple, firm and tart/sweet, you take an excited bite and then suddenly you have a mouth full of dust. It's the biggest disappointment known to man.
Barbas said:
That's easy as hell, just use dish washing liquid. That stuff is made to get rid of grease and oil.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Cowabungaa said:
Biting into a mealy apple.

You think you're getting a delicious apple, firm and tart/sweet, you take an excited bite and then suddenly you have a mouth full of dust. It's the biggest disappointment known to man.
Barbas said:
That's easy as hell, just use dish washing liquid. That stuff is made to get rid of grease and oil.
Well, yeah, but I don't eat a gyro over the sink, though... :I

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Fucking Gastro! Get it once every year and it almost kills me every time.

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Barbas said:
albino boo said:
I tried that before noon, but I couldn't quite reach.
Unfortunately I wasn't joking. My left arm and left leg stopped working for 45 minute.