What Are You a Sucker For?

Kilroy17

Jul 18, 2011
In women it would be if they like Batman as much as me.
In media (games, movies etc) it would be a good mystery or problem to solve and cool looking combat.
But above all else I'm a sucker for Team Fortress 2 hats.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Chemical Horse said:
I agree with this, but in the sense that I spent most of my time with LEGOs sucking on them.
LAWL, my sister got me a LEGO fireboat for shits this christmas!

Casual Shinji said:
I'm a sucker for girls with glasses and ponytails.
Likewise, the longer the ponytail, the better (don't know about you).

OT: Huh...

German women... preferably with dark hair, pale skin, pale eyes and the same level of science geekery as me
Irish accents... and coupled with the above, and based on my tendencies... Michael Fassbender is hot!
Kittens hugging...
Sandboxes full of people to stick sharp objects in...
Simple but elegant swords...
Anything with Total War in the title...
Military history...
Cute insects... whether in cartoon form or not
&
Silence...

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
Hmmm....WHat am I a sucker for...

Red haired ladies...Back rubs...Well brewed esspresso coffee...Full coarse degustation with all the matching wines...

I'm a man of simple tastes.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Swords, I try to get the swords in any game I can find.
Dice, yes I am a D&D player.
RPGs, I love creating my own characters and go out adventuring.

And the last one, innocent , cute girls that are nothing like most girls these days.

Racecar1994

Nov 21, 2009
Wow, red-haired ladies get much love :) can say I'm in agreement.
Also quite a fan of normal-looking tomboys with preferably an australian accent.

<3

As for general preferences, both intelligence and politeness, although if someone's an asshole in a really suave and hillarious way, I can get behind that >: )

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
I'm a sucker for female antagonists, for some strange reason. I'm sure Freud would have had something to say about that. I don't like nasty or "bad" girls in real life, but for some reason when they're villains in a video-game, book, TV show or movie I always end up liking them more than the protagonists, no matter how obnoxious they may or may not be.

Also, games where you play as the villain. I'm not sure why, but I have never once disliked a game where that was possible, and several of my favourite games of all time are played from the perspective of the bad guy (or at least have it as an option, which I inevitably choose). Dungeon Keeper, Overlord, Fable, KOTOR, Black & White and Evil Genius are all prime examples.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Dogs. I love doggies! When I;m out and about I have to restrain myself from stroking every single one I come across.

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
For J-RPGs. i buy them regardless of quality. i even bought Last Rebellion for the full price.

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
...Her... [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/FrostyChick] >~<

Moving on...

Pretty much anything cyberpunk-y. Oh, and fantasy too. I like murdering all the magic-users in the world. Those pesky reality-benders... >.>

Oh, and cats. Anything cat-related at all. Because cats are awesome and snuggly and cute and fluffy and adorable and my head's about to explode.

Malty Milk Whistle

Oct 29, 2011
LiberalSquirrel said:
Damn. With all the "red-headed girl" comments, my ego is going to massively inflate.

Anyways. In games, books, and movies, I'm a sucker for strong characters and character development. In games specifically, I loot/find chests to an obsessive degree.

And in general... shiny things. I'll admit it.
Yes. this. 0_0 i will not rest until all minor chest have been looted! oh god that sounded wrong.heheh.... shiny

CRRPGMykael

Mar 6, 2011
Everything Assassin's Creed. Games, spin-off games, comics, books, everything. I could spend hours on the Assassin's Creed Wikia just reading random trivia stuff about it, because I'm also a sucker for trivia.

PS: Assassin's Creed: Revelations made me want to put my head on a railway track.