What Are You a Sucker For?

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Happy endings. Oh, and sci-fi/fantasy/supernatural stuff. I have some other... unusual tastes as well...

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Collectors editions. I bought the Steelbook FF12 and I usually don't like Final Fantasy.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Girls with cute smiles, I've done a lot of stupid shit for those particular types of people,

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Steak
Red haired women
Steak
Dubstep
Steak
RPGs (Doesnt matter which kind, hack n slashers, pen&paper or Jrpgs)
ah jeah and Steak.

I looooooooooooooooooooooove to eat and if i didnt manage to eat around 50 diffrent animals until i'm dead i wasted my life! xD

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I am a sucker for praise... If I make anything creative, I crave recognition for it. It is a bad trait, I know it, but I can't feel happy about what I have made unless someone tells me they like it too.

Rylingo

Aug 13, 2008
A girl with a good smile. Never ceases but to floor me.
Underplayed romances and friendships in shows. When they make them easy to see, its not fun anymore.
A plot twist. Even the silly ones.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
I'm a completely sucker for girls who have Brown hair and green eyes. And then any girl that also drives a full size truck is instantly twice as hot as before.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
tattoos, girls most of all but guys too.
Anything cyberpunk or anime related

Edit: i forgot to mention girls into metal, they always seem to be more fun, also asian girls. Man the more i read this thread the more it reminds me of stuff I love

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Nose piercings. Failing that, Angela Gossow.

If you're talking about games - Deus Ex HR - I recently got it for my birthday and I am blown away.

targren

May 13, 2009
Loot-based systems(Diablo II, Torchlight, Borderlands, etc.)
Steampunk
Crying women (get me every time)

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
I'm a sucker for anything. I'm constantly suckering. Designer clothes, films from Criterion, food. But it's often food. I go through phrases where I'm mad about a certain food. At the moment it is black pepper flavour Kettle Chips and Jelly Bean Factory jelly beans.

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
Pinkamena said:
I am a sucker for praise... If I make anything creative, I crave recognition for it. It is a bad trait, I know it, but I can't feel happy about what I have made unless someone tells me they like it too.
I'm exactly the same.

Well done, by the way

:)

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
French women/European women in general and red heads.... Also having my hair ruffled. Ruffle my hair and I'm yours.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
"unsophisticated" or "low-brow" comedy, specifically puns and slapstick (although contrary to what many believe you can do slapstick badly)

a lot of things, maybe most things-- and pretty much all comedy-- that plays to my nerdiness, e.g. if I had enough money I'd buy one or several of almost everything in ThinkGeek's inventory

good conversations... I know a good conversation when I'm in one, people that can have them regularly are fairly rare, and I've taken hours at a time (and probably over a week of my life) to have interesting/stimulating/enlightening/funny/moving/just generally good conversations, even about the most mundane or pointless things, which is probably the main reason I post on forums