What Are You a Sucker For?

Stalydan

Mar 18, 2011
God is Evil.

I would not play through any of the Shin Megami Tensei games if it weren't for the fact that my story isn't going to get a Deus Ex Machina because those games are difficult. Because lets face it, the series is just about "How can it get worse". The first game has the apocalypse occur no matter what you do. And that's not the of the game!

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
giant mech,s
when they have a dangerous prototype that has a 99% chance of blowing up I would be the first one that would be stupid enough to pilot it.

Kizi

Apr 29, 2011
Cute stuff and girls with blue eyes. Damn it, I want blue eyes myself!

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
scifi with a historical art style, Warhammer does this so well IMO
also fantasy which features either a darke/grizzly landscape (kinda like Skyrim) or something super fantastical and otherworldly (like Shivering Isles or Morrowind)
and let us not forget Lightsabers... being weilded by a cute red head, with small boobs (b cup) and a french accent.... with no cloths....... i think i need to be alone for half an hour or so

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Caramel Frappe said:
I'm a sucker for ponies.. related to MLP: FiM. Sorry to bring it up, but that's really the only thing that comes to mind right now. That, and very shy girls. Somehow I am always attracted to help them socialize or befriend them.. anything to make them feel comfortable outside their shell. But I wouldn't force them no doubt.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-misleading-assumptions-you-make-about-quiet-people/

Interesting read, this article.
Especially points 6, 5 and 4.

OT: I'm a sucker for Haribo and Ribena.
And Viva Pinata.

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
I just love already established canon and casts of characters being equated into a new setting. I don't mean blatant archetypes being assigned to characters I mean thing like taking the cast of something and crossing it with the aesthetic and plot of something else. Oh and retsupurae, I don't care what's being made fun of those guys make everything funny.

DannyJBeckett

Jun 29, 2011
Let's see... Flapjacks, girls with big, bright eyes and a nice smile, anything with dinosaurs in it, badass skulls (except the kind you see on bro-shirts where it's covered in sequins and stuff and has a big cross behind it), kickass fantasy-style music like the Lord of the Rings scores or the Elder Scrolls games, comedy of almost any kind, and accents, especially Irish accents.

Insanum said:
LEGO.

I MUST OWN ALL THE BRICKS....
Oh and this too. :)

syrdefi

Aug 26, 2010
Asian girls

Girls with glasses

Deconstruction fiction

Video games that make me feel clever (puzzles, stealth, RPGs with non-combat options)

Laser weapons

Martial arts fight scenes

Chocolate

Let's try combining all those things, shall we?

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Sad stories, yes I might have to turn in my manlyness-card for openly admitting this but I friggin' love sad stories. I mean I like really deep stories, but if it gets really sad at some point it's like it automatically gets a golden frame... I've also never cried over something like that, not even the ending of MGS4 and I'm a long time fan! Still searching for the one story that succeeds in this endeavour.

I also like anything in which pretty female feet are involved, always catches my attention. Yes you people also needed to know that.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Batman, seriously add that guy into anything and I'll buy it, hell I'd buy Joker condoms if they where real!

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Amberella said:
Jedoro said:
Dear God, I'm a sucker for chicks with red hair and/or blue eyes.

In video games, I have to use the weapon closest to an M4 that I can get my hands on.
Floggo said:
Girls with Red hair and a few freckles here and there.
chaosyoshimage said:
Girls with red and/or short hair, and I don't even like girls. Also, bad Sci-Fi, but who isn't?

*runs away*

And I'm a sucker for anything Sailor Moon related. xD Also, I'm sucker for my fiancé. I'd do just about anything for that boy.
Eh, you're taken, ain't nothing for you to worry about.

RickyRich

Nov 8, 2011
I'm a sucker for nerdy items. My whole bedroom is littered with countless amounts of memorabilia from multiple shows, games, and comics. The three that catch my eye at the moment are the Cobra Commander bobble head sitting on a stand next to my mirror, a green lantern (the lantern) sitting on a stand on the opposite side of the mirror and a spartan figure from Halo 3 just standing next to my Xbox, just looking at me in silent judgement.

annilator666

Apr 14, 2010
girls with tattoos trucks from the 30's to 40's and muscle cars from the best time period for them the 60's

RastaBadger

Jun 5, 2010
Girls with red hair and green eyes.
As for other things most types of sci-fi with the exception of more militaristic ones. I'm fine with dystopian futures but something like Warhammer 40k which is just war, war, military, war and war is less interesting for me. Not to say that that kind of sci-fi turns me off completely I just prefer those with universes a little fleshed out eg. Star Trek, Firefly, Battle Star Galactica and the X-Universe.

Edit: Oh yeh and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.