What are you doing right the heck NOW?

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
Sitting at work. It's the Christmas break here (as it is pretty much everywhere) though so not getting much work done. I work in freight and quite frankly if we hadn't gotten all of our shit sorted before Christmas we'd have people bashing down the doors looking for their Chrissy presents.

Sooo ... checking Escapist, doing some weights (I keep my dumbell under my desk), and doing some push ups (there's a spare office I can go into so no one is distracted by pained grunting).

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Browsing the Escapist whilst eating a chocolate orange and studying a script.

That's pretty much it.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
uzo said:
Sitting at work. It's the Christmas break here (as it is pretty much everywhere) though so not getting much work done. I work in freight and quite frankly if we hadn't gotten all of our shit sorted before Christmas we'd have people bashing down the doors looking for their Chrissy presents.

Sooo ... checking Escapist, doing some weights (I keep my dumbell under my desk), and doing some push ups (there's a spare office I can go into so no one is distracted by pained grunting).
Yes... "pained grunting"... I know your game.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Browsing The Escapist while listening to The Drunken Whaler and eating cheddar and onion McCoys, because I'm not tired enough to go to sleep yet. Despite it being half 4.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Well, I was teasing a girl but I let her go to sleep, because we stayed up late last night and she has to get up fairly early for work. Now I'm just surfing the Escapist and watching Friends, because I happen to not have a life but despite that, I don't really like playing video games past midnight unless I'm hanging out with friends.

ShadowDude112

Mar 9, 2009
Writing this post, listening to the Protomen as I do it and thinking about things I'll do after I'm done writing this post as well.

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
I am avoiding my thesis because if I look at it one more time my head will explode. Also, I really really want that twirl.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Reginald said:
Writing a hack reply to this thread.
What did I say?

WHAT DID I SAY?
Loop Stricken said:
And no snappy comments along the lines of "Why I'm reading this thread, you dapper gentleman of fine standing!" because flattery will get you nowhere.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Listening to some music (specifically, the epic doom band: Solstice, from the UK.) and just chilling, browsing the web. That's really the extent of it.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Listening to half-soothing music while trying to get tired enough to sleep. Been up all night and can't fall asleep.
Party tonight, so I hope I won't stay awake for much longer.