What are you doing right the heck NOW?

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Well, I'm typing this with one hand...

Now I took a breath, and then exhaled it

Blinked a few times, if I do recall

Nothing much else to report at this time

schiz0phren1c

Jan 17, 2008
Both reading this wonderful post by such a dapper gentleman and desperately trying to figure out how to install Rmod on my private DayZ server...
well it's not so much figuring it out(there's a few excellent tutorials) as deciding if I can be arsed individually replacing a shitload of spawn files...I am on holiday after all. :)
Plus craving a Twirl now. DAMN YOU!

Spectral Dragon

Jun 14, 2011
Listening to Symphony of Science, redownloading mass effect 3, and contemplating procrastinating even more through LoL. :D

ECasThat

Nov 14, 2009
right now I'm looking for a patch that fixes the damn turntime in Hyrule: Total war Grrr.. Not finding any.
luckily the Civilization 4 OST is here to keep me sane

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Right now I'm playing Demon's Souls which my girlfriend bought for me for Christmas (That's right I have a GIRLFRIEND NOW! *weird happy noises*) and I'm trying to figure out a problem I have with these PSN cards I got for Christmas. When I put in the code it says "This has 20 dollars on it, do you want to add this to your wallet" I say yes but then it says "An error has occurred" I'm so confused! This has happened for the past couple of days! Can anyone help me?

EeviStev

Mar 2, 2011
Staking out Steam's and GoG's summer sales.

Also no, I don't know a single thing about the PSN. It's some kind of mental condition?

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
It's midnight, I need to pee but just watched people playthrough some horror games on Youtube...
*sigh*
I'm fine if I stay in my room but I have to go so far in the complete darkness to get to the toilet (and I can't turn the lights on outside of this room cos I'll wake people up).

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
I'm browsing the escapist, while listening to the complete recordings of Robert Johnson. An interesting combination, but it fits my mood on this lazy afternoon well.

I'm also reading about the next arc of sword art online. It seems a lot more interesting than the 2nd arc, the anime just finished, so I'm hoping it continues on.

felbot

May 11, 2011
taking a break from vindictus and wondering if I should make a vindictus thread, I really want to make a vindictus thread.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Sipping coffee and listening to a new song on youtube and wondering if i should get it or not, because i don't really want to be associated with the retards that are leaving comments there.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Well I jhust got back from work so now I'm surfing the net at the moment.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
And no snappy comments along the lines of "Why I'm reading this thread, you dapper gentleman of fine standing!" because flattery will get you nowhere.

Personally, I'm trying to get drunk, and failing miserably. Clearly my whiskey-soaked system has become immune to the comparatively-paltry effects of vodka.
As for the why, because I'm incredibly lonely of course!

So I posit to thee, gentle Escapist;
What are you doing, right the heck NOW?
Ya know what you need? SCOTCH-KA. I saw it in a terrible movie once and want to say I've lived vicariously through someone I've never met.

---

I'm sitting in a pair of towels, air-drying and listening to a Yahtzee lets-play of Man Hunter New York (part 1). I'm also making MAGfest plans and possible plans to do other adventurous things with a couple who have basically adopted me...are dating me...something along those lines.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Just getting in from work and putting my feet up. I might go get a beer but I think I need more time to plan my next move, that fridge is long way from here.

Aug 19, 2010
Waiting for Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 to download on steam.
Which leads me to ask this question: What are the opinions of my fellow escapists about the game?