What are you doing today/tomorrow, Escapists?

Lord Watermelon

Jun 5, 2011
Sonicron said:
Lord Watermelon said:
Today? Far too little. I spent most of it reading. Tomorrow i'm moving, since I start college next week. Fortunately, i'm not working on my bachelor's thesis. Best of luck, Sonicron.
Thanks! It's an interesting topic, but seeing how I only have 3 weeks to effectively work on it, it really does take up all of my day's time.

I've always hated moving; not because of leaving people behind, but simply because it's an enormous hassle. Still, you're starting college, which must be very exciting for you, so have fun!

Oh yes, and by the way, your avatar is awesome. :)
Well, at least an interesting topic should make it a bit more bearable - i'd go insane trying to work that hard on anything I wasn't interested in. More insane, anyway. Just imagine how much of a relief it'll be when it's done.

What's the topic, if I can ask?

Yeah, I hate it too. Fortunately for me, this time I only have to take like six things over, so it should be easy enough, just time consuming. And thanks, hopefully I will.

And yes, he is. :p

tharglet

Jul 21, 2010
Yesterday: Worked (which is coding) and played Global Agenda
Today: More codin' and prolly more GA
Weekend: As much gamin' as I can get away with. Prolly GA and Sam & Max.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
thank fuck work was over..I had a bad day

Im gonna finish some games...hopefully

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Pinkamena said:
Today I'm going to work on some 3D stuff (got a job). Tomorrow it's my birthday.
Wow congrat to both your new job and your upcoming birthday!

As for me I going have to fill out a job form online later which I can't be bother although I will be watching Futurama later today which will make me laugh for sure.
Since tomorrow is suppose to be heavy rain from the forecast, I going to stay indoor (I usually go out on a Satuday). I may aswell run a virus check in the morning which will take two hours or so but I'm fine with that since I need to clean my room which I will do that tomorrow.

Void Droid

Oct 6, 2010
Currently I'm playing Wipeout HD waiting for my woman to finish work so we can go see Harry Potter.

Tomorrow I'll get up early, leave her to a workmates wedding, grab some pizza and probably have a beer while waiting for her to come home.

Nothing too exciting to be honest.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Lord Watermelon said:
Sonicron said:
Lord Watermelon said:
Today? Far too little. I spent most of it reading. Tomorrow i'm moving, since I start college next week. Fortunately, i'm not working on my bachelor's thesis. Best of luck, Sonicron.
Thanks! It's an interesting topic, but seeing how I only have 3 weeks to effectively work on it, it really does take up all of my day's time.

I've always hated moving; not because of leaving people behind, but simply because it's an enormous hassle. Still, you're starting college, which must be very exciting for you, so have fun!

Oh yes, and by the way, your avatar is awesome. :)
Well, at least an interesting topic should make it a bit more bearable - i'd go insane trying to work that hard on anything I wasn't interested in. More insane, anyway. Just imagine how much of a relief it'll be when it's done.

What's the topic, if I can ask?

Yeah, I hate it too. Fortunately for me, this time I only have to take like six things over, so it should be easy enough, just time consuming. And thanks, hopefully I will.

And yes, he is. :p
The topic is Mythology: A comparison between literary works and adaptations in the video game medium. I'm already done with about three quarters of my work; I've got the final case study lined up for today (Enslaved: Odyssey to the West VS Journey to the West), then the conclusion and bibliography tomorrow.

Well, looks like your move is bearable, then. I just hate always lugging around all that furniture, especially if you're moving into a fifth-floor apartment or something like that.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Looking for a job, but gettin easily distracted by SC2.
I fee like a bad stereotype.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Well, today is a Friday, so I'll be working. Tomorrow is Saturday, so I'll be working.

I work every day that has the word "day" in it.

Araksardet

Jun 5, 2011
Traveling out of town to Hanover, because my girlfriend got me a haircut at one of the country's most well-known hairdressers as a birthday present. We're also going to walk around Hanover a little, since she lived there from 10 years old till her graduation, and I want her to show me what the place is all about. Then I have to spend the weekend tolerating her obsessive-compulsive helicopter "tough-love" parents when they come to visit.

In the meantime, I need to study for an exam in American political history I have on Wednesday, and prepare a presentation I have to deliver on Friday.

In my spare time, I will continue programming my own RTS game, as I've been doing for a few weeks now (I've almost cracked the challenge of multiple units simultaneously pathfinding!), as well as working on a random world generator/weather and climate simulator I'm also programming (topography generation is about halfway done, I just need to simulate tectonics and glaciers and then it's on to climate modelling).