What are you going to be for Halloween?

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
I'm going as V from V for Vendetta.

Old, I know, but Guy Fawkes masks are cheap, and I already have a black cloak.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
iLazy said:
Got any tips?
I've always preferred a mast to make up. Make up is just a pain all around, in my opinion

And because I will never... EVER actually get away from being associated with Death, my current costume is often mistaken for the Grim Reaper... and I have to say... it's my favorite one yet.

Go to your local store and pick up a nice "faceless" mask. such as:

http://www.halloweencostumesale.com/Prodimages/previews/5/previewAB156.jpg

Then with your hood covering most everything, it will resemble an empty Darkness, such as

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/motw/faceless.gif

Black gloves and black socks/shoes are good ideas as well. And tattering the clothing can make it look pretty good as well.

I like my costume so much, I'm currently toying with the idea of making it an internet persona while doing video reviews of something. I have a cute assistant and everything I just just don't know where I have to room to record... or what I want to review...

Edit: Tags fixed

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
Working on a Victorian Assassin's Creed OC. I recently acquired 10 yards of faux leather, and my first thought was 'I could make an assassin. Or a steampunk character. OR BOTH.'
The other idea I had was Slenderman, but being of average female height I would look lame without stilts, the the full version I'm currently working on with stilts can't be worn until... well, I get comfortable with stilts.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
My advice to everyone - DO NOT WEAR A MORPH SUIT, did it last year and it was just annoying.

I really cannot be bothered this year, so I'm thinking of going as Clark Kent, Basically just trousers, shirt half unbuttoned, loose tie and Superman Shirt underneath, on and glasses.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
I'm going to be downloading the DLC "Festival of Blood" for inFAMOUS 2.

Fuck yeah! An excuse to play my most favourite PS3 game EVAR again!

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
A mad scientist.

[HEADING=1]BWA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!!![/HEADING]

Yes, the laughter is necessary.

Nico III

Apr 16, 2008
My default lazy costume is Serious Sam. Real easy considering I own the shirt, just gotta throw on a pair of jeans and Chuck Taylors.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I'm going to be me at my desk probably playing Team Fortress 2, does that count? I may play as the spy so therefor I might be costuming as your teammates :U

Dusty Fred

Aug 3, 2011
I have a fine tradition of not doing anything, but this may change in 2011. Depends on what happens at the university I'll soon be joining.

Might be a good chance to meet new people and an occasion to drink is a terrible thing to waste.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
i got a Princess Leia slave costume for a friend's 40th birthday part which turned out quite well so will probably wear that

theonlyblaze2

Aug 20, 2010
Now that I am 18, I have been told I am not allowed to dress up...but to hell with that!

I got in a bet contest with a friend that I would go as Fat Ted Bear if he went as Green Man. I got myself a backpack full of ingenuity and he has a full body green book cover. This is gonna be great.

Mr Dizazta

Mar 23, 2011
soren7550 said:
I'm doing a Lazy Shepard since I have neither the time, money, resources, space or skill to make N7 armor. The original plan was to just buy the original N7 hoodie and a wig that looks like my FemShep's hair, but since even that's too pricey, I'm aiming to make an N7 Hoodie and simply cut my hair short.
My plan as well but I have the Armor Hoodie

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
PureChaos said:
i got a Princess Leia slave costume for a friend's 40th birthday part which turned out quite well so will probably wear that
GAH! Images!
OT: Well, I already posted here.....

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
smearyllama said:
PureChaos said:
GAH! Images!
OT: Well, I already posted here.....
tempted to post a picture to scar you forever but i'll spare you this time