what are you wearing?

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Black shirt with a dragon on the back that says "Mandarin Intensive Course", black jeans, and red and black plaid shoes.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Black Jeans, generic and patterned T-Shirt, Skullcandy headphones around my neck (broken as of earlier today, but still), and my Skeletonwitch Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery Jacket.

It has a skeleton crusader on the back, holding an upside down cross. I'm not into the whole "Black magic and Satan" stuff, but I love the band and the jacket.

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
Sock, Lucky brand Jeans, a ring, a watch, a necklace with a drill and chibi anime character, and a german light blue tshirt.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Dark blue three quarter length shorts (for the man who doesn't want to wear short shorts, but doesn't want to melt either), grey boxers, glasses, and one of my favourite t shirts. It is black and has one word in White on it.

The word is "no."

mikev7.0

Jan 25, 2011
DJ_DEnM said:
Towel...I just got out of the shower and grabbed my laptop...>_>
*facepalm* What was it RINGING or something? Geez....

Black comfy tube socks, Khaki's, Black belt, MK vs. DCU t-shirt, Dress Sweater. (Since one does not wish to clash....)

the_nampir

Apr 8, 2011
Running shorts and a white running shirt.

I ran, and was too lazy to change afterwards since I am doing nothing else tonight.

Rand-m

Feb 8, 2009
Rush Time Machine Tour 2011 t-shirt, blue sweat pants, black briefs and gray socks.

mikecoulter

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2008
Currently, from bottom to top:

Feet - Black socks with purple lines on them.

Legs - Some nice dark blue jeans.

Bum - Pretty normal grey boxers.

Torso - Red broken heart John Mayor t-shirt.

Wrist - Black Police watch (my favourite geek accessory).

Ear - Single black earring.

Stay classy.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
In the name of creepiness: tattered cargo pants, a black overcoat, clown shoes, a hockey mask, a necklace of teeth, and the blood of my last victim adorm my flesh. (probably won't be too hard to top that, maybe we can get a contest going)

To avoid suspicion: jeans and a white shirt.