What are your 10/10 games

IamSofaKingRaw

Jun 28, 2010
We've seen many games awarded this GTAIV, Mass Effect 2 etc. but honestly, the only games I've ever played that had NO faults, were Uncharted 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4. Both had [/i]unbelievable[/i] stories, great graphics and gameplay.

Yeah MGS4 has longass cutscenes, but for people like me who hadn't played any MGS game (heck I didn't even know who the hell Solid Snake was o_O) they explain everything well enough for me to understand enough to finish the game feeling satisfied.

PS. GTA IV is definitely not a 10 for me in case you want my input, its great, but I'd give it a 9 for not delivering on the fun factor thats there in the other GTAs (coughsanandreascough)

EDIT: Just remembered, CHRONO CROSS. AMAZING game, I don't wanna just throw 10s out here but damn this game deserves it.

Dec 14, 2009
No such thing as a perfect game. They all have faults no matter how minor.

And really? MGS4 had no faults?

That's hilarious.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
MGS4's fauxlosophy prevented the 10/10

plus it's horrible to control the weapons

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Metroid Prime. I just can't find anything wrong with it. The sequels I can but not the first.

GiantRaven

Dec 5, 2010
If there was a Metal Gear Solid game that truly deserved a '10/10', then it's Sons of Liberty.

henrycoll

Apr 13, 2009
HL (& HL2), Portal, L4D (&L4D2) [?trend here?]. Amnesia and other indie games like Braid, World of Goo and Osmos are also In my 'Flawless enjoyment bag'. Bioshock probably deserves a mention!

Saying that, for each I could pick that little 0.1 mark knocked off for something! ;-)

gardyna

Jun 7, 2010
hmmm this is a REALY dificult one

Portal for one I freaking love (and can replay it endlessly)

O.O wow only one from me (I expected more)

some games come REALY close (KH2 an PoP)

Who Dares Wins

Dec 26, 2009
Fallout 1 & 2, Bully, GTA San Andreas, Chrono Trigger, Warcraft 3, Saints Row 2... Mostly 10/10s because I'm not a graphics whore so I can stand whatever graphics as long everything else is brilliant.

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
The closest a game ever came to a 10/10 were 3 from the past in my opinion (that or maybe I have rose tited memories). In no particluar order:

1. Championship Manager 93/94 - You could literally lose days to this game.
2. Sensible Soccer 1.1 - Had no faults and was the best football game of all time.
3. GT2 - The pinnacle of driving games before they became too realistic.

There are lots of 9/10 games, but these 3 are as close as it gets to 9.8 or above.

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
Red Dead Redemption, GTA: San Andreas, Resident Evil 4, and Okami have all elicited the 10/10 response from me at some point or another. I'm sure I could nitpick and find flaws with all of them, but they would be small and the games are so good that I have no desire to. And trust me, when so inclined I can pick some serious nits.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
None of the games are ever perfect. I don't consider a 10/10 score perfect.

Therefore, my 10/10 are the IW CoD games, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect 2, Portal, Vice City, Toca Race Driver 2.

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
Chronological order

Nox
Mafia: City of Lost Heaven
Max Payne 2: The Fall of May Payne
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Kingdom Hearts 2
Okami

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
bussinrounds said:
10 out of 10 doesn't mean it's perfect.
So what does it mean and why does it not mean something is perfect?

EDIT: Stoo-pid ninjas!

jackknife402

Aug 25, 2008
I really liked Prototype. Everyone freaked cuz they thought it was a clone of Infamous, despite it's development period started before it, and the graphics were terrible, which for me graphics don't make games; I spent more hours playing Dwarf Fortress than I did Crysis. I just loved running around, smashing things, and a personal goal for myself; trying to keep as many civilians alive as possible.