What are your E3 2019 wishlist?

B-Cell_v1legacy

Feb 9, 2016
Hello friends,

So E3 is among us, EA is skipping E3, sony is skipping E3 but still nothing lost. especially EA but anyways what are your this years E3 wishlist? games you expect or want to be announced or see more of it?

heres mine

Doom Eternal In Dept look - It has been confirmed that its on E3 and they show in dept look. cant wait to see how this game will stole the entire show.

New Splinter Cell announcement - this is the last chance that ubisoft can announced the new splinter cell they keep ignoring for a favor of yet another assassins creed 27 or far cry 18 etc. and bring it back to its stealthy roots.

More of Dying Light 2 - It was biggest surprise of last years E3. but they show nothing after that. pretty much sure they will show more of. as this sound so much better and interesting than original game.

Resident Evil 8 to be announced as First person - I would be once again interested in series if capcom announced RE8 as first person immersive horror game rather than OTS third person zombie action game. please make what make RE7 Great.

Something STALKER 2 - GSC said on social media that more info will coming. and they update the site. could be STALKER 2 info revealed at E3. or possibly very short teaser. the name STALKER 2 is enough that gave me hard.

Ready or not or are we ready? - We have seen first ever gameplay footage of this SWAT/Early rainbow six style hardcore tactical FPS. will we see more it? more info? its 2020 title afterall.

Creative Assembly Immersive FPS - so creative assembly working on immersive sci fi FPS game. what it could be? something like system shock? or Deus Ex? please be announced at E3. please please.

People can fly and square enix FPS - They are working on it from quite some time. will it be old school style FPS. mildly interested what else it could be. this may be thier year to announced it since square enix conference will be held.

Witchfire - Another old school style FPS in development for slated for 2020. want to see more of it. it looks and sound amazing.

and there may be many more depend on news and leaks.

so my friends what are your E3 2019 wishlist? discuss

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
A release date for Cyberpunk 2077 would be nice. Maybe some actual gameplay for Death Stranding. I'd like to see if Nintendo has something interesting to announce.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
ME trilogy Remastered
Space Marine 2
Bloodborne 2
Conker's Bad Fur Day for Windows store
Amnesia 3

Anything less than those 5 and I won't care

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Maybe some actual gameplay for Death Stranding.
We actually already got that last E3. Sure it was a whole bunch of walking, but that was gameplay.

OT: Mass Effect trilogy remaster and Infamous 1 and 2 remaster, though seeing as Sony won't be at E3 this year...

Sonmi

Renowned Latin Lover
Jan 30, 2009
More news about the Super Smash DLC pass... For Chrissake, we still haven't even got Joker yet. (For obvious reasons, seeing the latest Persona V R reveals)
Dragon's Dogma 2
Bioware goes back to its roots, does a new KOTOR, or a sequel to Jade Empire
Something big and surprising from Nintendo
Some Pokemon footage
A Bannerlord release date
Anything interesting strategy-wise, hell, I'd be down for Ubisoft to try its hand at Heroes of Might and Magic again
Speaking of Ubisoft, a new Rayman platformer

That's from the top of my head

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the Elder Scrolls VI as well

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Casual Shinji said:
OT: Mass Effect trilogy remaster and Infamous 1 and 2 remaster, though seeing as Sony won't be at E3 this year...
Mmm...it would take a lot to get me excited about a Mass Effect remaster simply because there are so many things I'd want them to fix, ranging from fixing ME1's inventory system (which is about on par with Skyrim's) to practically overhauling the story. Avoiding the elephant in the room entirely, ME2 was rendered practically pointless through ME3 dropping virtually every plot point that ME2 was foreshadowing, and the dreams in ME3 were a ridiculously poor way of exploring Shepard's emotional state, considering the character's history. And I'm pretty sure that a lot of things I'd want to see them fix would be...more ambitious than they'd want to commit to.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
I honestly think E3 will start to fade out of existence in the next couple of years.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
PsychedelicDiamond said:
A release date for Cyberpunk 2077 would be nice. Maybe some actual gameplay for Death Stranding. I'd like to see if Nintendo has something interesting to announce.
Death Stranding is gonna be some more footage of Norman Reedus and L?a Seydoux talking about things in a way that someday make make sense in context, probably along with some more throat baby pics.

I'm both interested in Death Stranding and dreading it's gonna end up being a bog standard open world game with some wierd bits shoved in there.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
CritialGaming said:
FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE NEWS!
Wild Guess: It's gonna be FFXV style gameplay and graphics and it's gonna be episode 1 of 3 dropping in 2 years, with another episode to follow 2 years after that(and so on). Plus DLC mini-sodes.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Casual Shinji said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
We actually already got that last E3. Sure it was a whole bunch of walking, but that was gameplay.
I sure hope Norman Reedus slowly walking through postapocalyptic Iceland won't be what you'll spend most of the game doing.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Casual Shinji said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
I sure hope Norman Reedus slowly walking through postapocalyptic Iceland won't be what you'll spend most of the game doing.
Who the fuck knows - you can never really trust Kojima on anything till the game's out. Though honestly, watching him tackle the walking simulator could be highly interesting. I do expect this game to be very divisive though.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
PsychedelicDiamond said:
All of this and a glass of scotch please.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
one wish, one vision, one fried chicken...and that is for Ubisoft to come out and admit that the Beyond Good and Evil "live service" se..uhh, prequel was all just a long-term April fool's prank that neither started nor finished on April fool's day for whatever European reason, then they reveal the actual single-player version instead and we all cry "ohhh Ubisoft" in unison before collapsing in floods of friendly laughter making everything sort of ok again

also, I think they need to embrace how terrible it all is and start hanging lootbox pinatas all over the event where guests can merrily beat the randomised loot out of their colourful enigmatic veils. the loot can vary between second-hand unwashed ragged socks to blunt rusty shaving kits and obscurely branded pregnancy kits, basically laying the mental groundwork required for coping with the inevitable future disappointment of life. the livestreams will be awash with faces of unbridled anger, uncontrollable tears, manic cackles and possibly various forms of surprise arousal, it will be high art whispered as lyrical myth throughout generations to come: the event that broke everybody for good, causing a few suicides but just as many newly conceived babies so things balance out on the cosmic scales of justice

devolver has my fondest curiosity, even if the games don't interest much

oh wait, no, a better idea...put the game reveals in the lootbox pinatas too, including vast duplicates of the least interesting ones. that'll be the most fun

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Is there a full reveal list for E3 somewhere? I honestly can't be stuffed wading through the hype-wank and press releases on an individual basis anymore

Mcgeezaks

The biggest boss
Dec 31, 2009
Sweden
Country
Sweden
Since both MCC for PC and Borderlands 3 have been announced, I honestly have no other high expectations, at least not for the unexpected.

I'm fairly sure we're gonna see gameplay for Death Stranding, if the rumor of a PC version is true then I guess I'm hoping for that.